Alehorn this weekend

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Best of luck guys at the show on Saturday.
I will not be able to attend, unfortunately.

We are going to Disney world tomorrow!!! :kickass:

If anyone goes, please take pix and post a review!

I am going!!!!! Seems like I am the only one so far. I have been to a few forums and seems like no one is going. Looks like you are just playing for me this weekend. I cant wait for Cresant Shield and to see Slough Feg again.

I just saw that this thing isnt even starting until like 9 PM....5 bands and set ups...this thing going to end at like 4 AM or something or is it going to be really short sets? Last year I think it started at 7 I think and got at way after 2 AM. I even left during Manilla Road due to the El trains being really slow late at night and didnt want to get home super late. Any word on when you guys are playing?

OUCH!!!! Midnight...I think it may be later than that. Looks like the show starts at 9 PM. with 4 other bands playing before you guys....cant see you guys playing before 1 AM. Last year Slough Feg played your slot and they were on around that time. Damn. I was hoping it would be earlier.

I'm planning on attending - probably won't show up until 11pm-midnight though.

Looking forward to getting my first dose of Novembers Doom in a live setting. :headbang: