Alexi and Kim

borissikic

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
I heard they are not together anymore. Is that true ? Can somebody tell more about that ?
Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know anything about this...

Yes, it's true...he said they aren't together anymore, but still get along with eachother quite well...that's what I read in a metal magazine...

That sucks: A LOT !
And that tatoo ring. That should mean they will stay forever together !
This is sad, does anyone know when and why they broke up ?
It's no wonder Alexi is so pissed lately.

In autumn 2002 it says...yes I understand when u say it's sad, but that's the way things are when you're in love...it lasts up to, let's say 4 or maybe 5 years (when you're REALLY in luv) then it fades(don't get mad at me it's a fact)...even if you think it will last forever it won't...at least the PASSION won't last forever, the passion WILL fuck off after some time.

how about staying out of their private lives? that may help a little :Smug:

It's got nothing to do with any of us, and as it's been said before, it's no wonder why alexi hates the internet.

Heads up, its no big deal, people come together and fall apart, its normal... Alexi and Kim live with good relationship still.

btw:

ITS none of yer bussiness to talk about THAT

:D

Needled24Seven said:
stop making it look likes hes making some big deal out of it. all he did was ask a simple question. so chill!

or maybe you want a medal from alexi and kim themselves?

Thanks man !

Well, life goes on. I guess Alexi can now get a lot of chicks. There are a lot cute metal girls ! :)

Can someone post a picture of alexi and kim.

Ive never bothered looking into Bodoms love life....

The Lantern Nut said:
yes I understand when u say it's sad, but that's the way things are when you're in love...it lasts up to, let's say 4 or maybe 5 years (when you're REALLY in luv) then it fades(don't get mad at me it's a fact)...even if you think it will last forever it won't...at least the PASSION won't last forever, the passion WILL fuck off after some time.
BodomiC said:
Heads up, its no big deal, people come together and fall apart, its normal...
That shit sucks, I for one would like to have a relationship one day that lasts a lifetime..
There will of course be highs and lows, but I'd like the essence and the basic feelings to remain as we grow older
...but yeah, I can see lately that it really is a fact.. that it almost never lasts very long.

The Lantern Nut said:
In autumn 2002 it says...yes I understand when u say it's sad, but that's the way things are when you're in love...it lasts up to, let's say 4 or maybe 5 years (when you're REALLY in luv) then it fades(don't get mad at me it's a fact)...even if you think it will last forever it won't...at least the PASSION won't last forever, the passion WILL fuck off after some time.

Hmmm, I guess you're talking about your own experiences, huh..? :Smug:

This might be true in some cases, but some ppl really do find love, that lasts. I've got the perfect example of that ;)
And about passion, it lasts just as long as you make it last... You've gotta use your imagination, but unfortunately some ppl either can't do that, or they lack imagination, and that's their problem! :p

Of course I might be wrong too, but these are my experiences after 10 years of relationship with someone I really do love :wave:

Reactions: MagSec4
Janina, you're a really lucky woman!
I was talking about my own experiences, that's right. It's true, some ppl lack imagination, but in my case it was not the lack of imagination...it's something I don't really wanna talk about now...

Well, on a note that doesn't invade private life...How does this effect Sinergy? From what I see I'm assuming their still "fine".

Ive never bothered looking into Bodoms love life....

and why would you want to? its none of your business. and why do you care anyway?