is it true...

Originally posted by malice_vamp
:mad: :mad: :mad: ... *STAB STAB BLOOD DRIP DRIP*...
hey sorry guys

I was having the worst day when I posted that shit above, I kinda lashed my agression out here.

but well... everyone here seems to think Kim's nice and all. not me. the ONLY experience I had with her was a very bad one, she was rude for no reason whatsoever. maybe she was on a bad day too but heck if I'll give her the benefit of doubt.

whatever. :bah:

Originally posted by Stun
What was that experience dawnghost?? She's one of the nicest ppl I've ever talked to. And how can you know she was rude for no reason whatsoever?
it was in the Sinergy forum

my first post there, I asked her when Sinergy would come to Rio and if the COB guys were recording a new video, whatever.

I was REALLY polite. said I enjoyed their music very much, filled my post with smilies etc.

a NICE post.

she just answered in a very rude way that I had to go to COB's forum and ask around about the video cause it was none of her business, and ignored my question about the tour to Rio.

bitch.

then we had a heated conversation in the forum, and she posted a lot of dumb shit so, well, she just bitched at me for no reason at all and Sinergy lost a fan that day.