Alexi, dumbass of the year

One the one side it's funny

but on the other:erk: :cry:

Like you all said(or most of you):

Hope he'll get well soon and uses his time to write lyrics(like the ones for 'In Your Face').

"...You might end up breaking bones and that's it!'

As if I needed another reason to go to Finland

Nikkie to the rescue....away!!:p

but seriously,I hope he finds himself a good physical therapist and gets better soon

well, I don't think it's rightly to blame him or something like this, cuz he's blamin himself enough surely and he doesn't feel pleased about it... :|

It's his responsibility to remain in performing shape. So yes, his antics have become a burden.

You're fucking retarded.

Bowling is one of the least physically demanding activities one could possibly do. An "antic", as you so ignorantly called it, is "a ludicrous or extravagant act or gesture"... If bowling is what you call an "antic," then you must be a pretty boring person...

You're fucking retarded.

Bowling is one of the least physically demanding activities one could possibly do. An "antic", as you so ignorantly called it, is "a ludicrous or extravagant act or gesture"... If bowling is what you call an "antic," then you must be a pretty boring person...

There are more things to do in a bowling alley besides bowl. Maybe he fell down the steps. Maybe he jumped off a ledge onto the floor. Or he fell dancing.

you can fall while trying to just bowl. If you were in those bowling shoes and you run with the ball you will fall or atleast slide (Turst me on this)

WOW...like many said, that is funny and sucks at the same time. I can't help but laugh. Why should he die(to those who said it)? You are stupid, ignorant, bastards.