Alexi, dumbass of the year

Yea, it's always Alexi. It's like every other day you open cobhc.com it has something like:

BAD NEWS!!

We're sorry to inform you that Alexi broke his tail bone after running under a truck during a serious party with lotsa booze, so COB needs to cancel all it's gigs for the following six months and also delay the release of our new album by a year. Stay tuned!!

- Henkka

Or something like that..

If this happened outside of the bowling place I'm not surprised. There's a thing called winter happening right now and it's slippery (it's -28 Celsius where I am right now). You don't have to be drunk or "dumbass" for shit like this to happen. I broke my wrist last winter (100% sober) when I was just walking to my mailbox to pick up my morning newspaper.

such a fucking shame...i kno tons of metal heads like me were going to that concert mostly for cob, even though iron maiden was headlining.....god damn i wish alexi would be carefull and i hope it dosnt happen again and tht he gets better soon

There are more things to do in a bowling alley besides bowl. Maybe he fell down the steps. Maybe he jumped off a ledge onto the floor. Or he fell dancing.

:lol: nikkie..i love you, haha. ALEXI DANCES?!?! WTS?!?!?!?! that would be the funniest fucking thing to see ever, honestly.

If this happened outside of the bowling place I'm not surprised. There's a thing called winter happening right now and it's slippery (it's -28 Celsius where I am right now). You don't have to be drunk or "dumbass" for shit like this to happen. I broke my wrist last winter (100% sober) when I was just walking to my mailbox to pick up my morning newspaper.

this reminds me of two winters ago when i was walking to school, and it was very slippery everywhere and i didnt have a backpack, so i carried my books. my friend was just crossing the street ahead of me, and she didnt see me. all of a sudden my feet fell from under me, and like..they went literally over my head and my books fell everywhere....i was so fucking pissed, like..you could probably see it on my face. and then my friend looks back just as i was falling, LOL. she comes walking over laughing her ass off, meanwhile here i am fucking pissed right off, yeah.

Yea, it's always Alexi. It's like every other day you open cobhc.com it has something like:

BAD NEWS!!

We're sorry to inform you that Alexi broke his tail bone after running under a truck during a serious party with lotsa booze, so COB needs to cancel all it's gigs for the following six months and also delay the release of our new album by a year. Stay tuned!!

- Henkka

Or something like that..
:( awww this sucks as hell..

*imagines Alexi dancing*:loco:

this reminds me of two winters ago when i was walking to school, and it was very slippery everywhere and i didnt have a backpack, so i carried my books. my friend was just crossing the street ahead of me, and she didnt see me. all of a sudden my feet fell from under me, and like..they went literally over my head and my books fell everywhere....i was so fucking pissed, like..you could probably see it on my face. and then my friend looks back just as i was falling, LOL. she comes walking over laughing her ass off, meanwhile here i am fucking pissed right off, yeah.

:lol: :lol: I did not know this! LMAO. Who was with you? Teri I am asuming...actually no, if it was her she'd would be talking about it ALL the time.:erk:

"06 Feb 2007 - Bad news

"One week ago Alexi had the worst luck. He tripped at a bowling alley and
his shoulder was hurt. Something is broken but it's not serious like the
accident two years ago. He has to be careful 'cos the shoulder will be
sensitive for a while. 6 weeks of no guitar playing -
doctor's orders. This means all the activities planned to happen
within the next 5 weeks have to be cancelled. We can have a break from
rehearsals but what breaks our hearts is that we are not able to perform in
Desert Rock (Dubai, U.A.E.) in March 2007. That festival was something we
were looking forward to but it just can't happen.

There's nothing we can do about this!"

6.2.2007 Helsinki
Children Of Bodom"

This guy is definitely stupid.

WHAT I THINK:
if this son of a bitch really wants to play, he can.. you can play guitar in sitting position too, and instead of canceling 6 weeks of shows, he could jump over his gap and play sitting, if he REALLY wants to. so this is maybe not a lie, but im sure they were looking forward for sth like that..

Poor him, but why does he always have accidents? :err: Roope drinks like hell too but the only thing he does is passing out :lol: Anyway, let's hope he will get well soon.

its probably because roope drinks till he passes out, but maybe alexi stops at the point when you juts do stupid shit without thinkin about it...

FUCK this man i was gonna fly to da UAE just for Bodom wait a go Alexi well at least there's still :headbang: Iron Maiden:headbang:

Iltasanomat-newspaper had asked couple of questions of Alexi and he said something about his injury. Sorry my translation sucks, I know.

"I was cheering because I had a good throw. And then I just slipped. And I wasn't even drunk. I just fell back and I felt immediately that I broke my shoulder. After a couple of weeks I can start to play guitar a little. But only when I sit, because my hand cannot hold the guitar. That's what for we had to cancel the gig at Dubai."

Silly boy.

If he's never got to see Bodom and they don't usually tour that area of the world where he lives and this was his only chance to really see his favoruite band then stfu, what's so silly? I'd say the bigger idiot is you :Smug: .

("Darkest Maiden" =
shit.gif
)

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster