Alexi, dumbass of the year

Pfff.....Alexi hurt himself again? Well that's no surprise. You know what?Honestly, I agree with Homer J. I don't really believe it. I mean i'm not saying it's a lie cuz it probably is true but there's something missing in this story. Isn't it too much of a coincidence that he gets hurt right before a festival? If he really wanted to play, something that small wouldn't stop him. You can't break something that easily and he wasn't even drunk. After hearing Alexi getting hurt a billion times, this one isn't that big of a deal. What if this wasn't even true...not that i'm saying it is. But they can post Alexi getting hurt anytime and it wouldn't even be true. I'm not saying that he did it on purpose, i'm just saying it's not that big of deal and he's just the same old Alexi. Hope ya get better soon babe! :)

If he's never got to see Bodom and they don't usually tour that area of the world where he lives and this was his only chance to really see his favoruite band then stfu, what's so silly? I'd say the bigger idiot is you :Smug: .

("Darkest Maiden" =
shit.gif
)

I was talking about Alexi, loudmouth. Stop jumping to conclusions and looking for little internet fights. Pathetic!

If he's never got to see Bodom and they don't usually tour that area of the world where he lives and this was his only chance to really see his favoruite band then stfu, what's so silly? I'd say the bigger idiot is you :Smug: .

("Darkest Maiden" =
shit.gif
)

i'd go there to see bodom as well...ppl say that dubai is an awesome country...so awesome country + bodom + other metal bands = awesome time...

^Not to sound stupid, but where exactly is Dubai at? And if i could, i'd go there to see Bodom too. As their first festival in a long time, they must be very refreshed and ready to play. They might not have any mistakes this time.

ChildofDownfall: Well, we all know why he's mine.....cuz i LOOOOOOVVVEEE him with all my heart and he's the only one i need to keep my happy and going.

:lol: :lol:

seriously that really blows, it must really suck not being able to play

:lol: :lol: HAHAHA Yes that does suck he can't! I mean is quite obvious hes a clumsy fellow and all, but seriously, who trips at a bowling alley?! HAHA like on what?! unless your running along the line with the ball as its going :p, I guess this is the same guy who sprayed spraypaint in his own eye :lol: But yes musta been some crazy drunk bowling, hahahahaa, poor guy... Hope he gets better!

lol...bowling alley. I bet he slip n slided all the way to the pins. Oh well, I feel sorry for him cuz now he might not play as well(because of a second accident) and the fact that they still gotta make their next album....NOOO!!! :( :( :( :(