Alexi, dumbass of the year

come back to HC you bum! we need more zakk wylde photoshop :worship: :heh:

Ehhh, HC made we want to buy expensive toys - ENGL SE's, VHT UL's, Splawn Quickrods, etc etc etc. I haven't bought a single piece of gear since I stopped visiting regularly.

But here's Blakk Wylde to make you happy. :)

blakkwyldefood.jpg

Reactions: xshadowsoulsx
Yeah... well, I wouldn't even come close to calling him stupid. That doesn't really give you the right to call him stupid. Maybe "clumsy" is the right word. Tell me this, have you ever tripped at some point in your lifetime? Maybe I can make fun of you for it too.

Poor him, but why does he always have accidents? :err: Roope drinks like hell too but the only thing he does is passing out :lol: Anyway, let's hope he will get well soon.

Just like last time at this stage of the new album. This time it's just one week less of no playing. It could prove to be good tho, coz now he has time to write (angry) lyrics, but we'll just have to wait like 6 more weeks for the album.

I don't know what happened to him but 3-4 months ago I had a fight and flew on my right shoulder with this guy on top of me, fractured the bone and was unable to do anything with the hand, only now going to gym.. shit thing coz I was just going to blue belt karate test. Next fall maybe back to practises

Poor him, but why does he always have accidents? :err: Roope drinks like hell too but the only thing he does is passing out :lol: Anyway, let's hope he will get well soon.

Roope is not that young, and probably not that dumb... :lol: Btw, we know that he's done this way, we love him, let's hope he gets better soon...

January 2008. Now maybe a little later. So keep waiting.

I think tho that they'll release some single next fall.

It was supposed to, but they should be in studios by April if they wanted to have it out this fall, and these things just don't happen that soon.. They have hands full of work (booze bottles in the other and guitars in the other) and now that Alexi fucked his shoulder, they can only start trying out new riffs at the beginning of April! So to stay on schedule they should have all shit honed studio-ready in just two months. Fingers crossed they make a kickass album, plus to it coming so late.

Now they have time to just focus on the new material and lyrics, try them out during April and May, make them good, and then hit the studios. I just hope they'd start taking it serious.