Alexi, dumbass of the year

i knew sth like that was coming from a fanboy.. you dont have any point against it tho
I never underwent a sex change. Besides, your argument does not make ANY SENSE AT ALL. Also, welcome to 2007. I was a fangirl. Four (4) years ago. That's right: when you were in third grade.

this must mean the next albums gonna suck balls cause hes gonna write about how he thinks hes dead and shit because ive breaking bones and alcohol

....he should definitely just fix that shoulder and THEN start playing again. lets just hope after the 6 weeks are over he runs to his guitar and practices until his fingers bleed.

I never underwent a sex change. Besides, your argument does not make ANY SENSE AT ALL. Also, welcome to 2007. I was a fangirl. Four (4) years ago. That's right: when you were in third grade.
shoudve known so much shit can just come from a women, and lol, i know what "four" means

shoudve known so much shit can just come from a women, and lol, i know what "four" means

Could you please stop this shit? It goes too far by offending women in general. You insult women. Why? You don't like them? Are you gay? Now STFU please.

This thread isn't called 'HomerJ_123, dumbass of the year", so lets not talk about the stupidness of somebody naming himself after a silly cartoon character. My advice to Lanterns, let the kid win this flame war. He is just a kid who is proud on his 666 posts and his weight of 66,6 kg. We all know the similarity between flame wars and the paralympics, don't we?

Back to topic please

Alexi can't even lift the guitar.. So he's having exactly the same injury as I did. It's been 4 months and it'll take till next fall till I can do my sport again. But that's okay, they won't be touring the new album till 2008 january. His hand should be okay for that if it goes well. He'll obviously fall again on the same shoulder when drunk, and COB will never exist anymore. Alexi is irreplaceble.

Alexi can't even lift the guitar.. So he's having exactly the same injury as I did. It's been 4 months and it'll take till next fall till I can do my sport again. But that's okay, they won't be touring the new album till 2008 january. His hand should be okay for that if it goes well. He'll obviously fall again on the same shoulder when drunk, and COB will never exist anymore. Alexi is irreplaceble.

Yeah sure, but how are they supposed to tour without a new album?:confused:

Alexi's gonna be okay it's not like he were dead or something... it's not the first time he gets hurt and I'm sure if he does what the doctor told him to do he's gonna be alright and they're still gonna record the album at the same time they were supposed to ... Alexi can compose even if he can't play...

i don't really think anal sex is considered a sport..

especially recieving :p

Could you please stop this shit? It goes too far by offending women in general. You insult women. Why? You don't like them? Are you gay? Now STFU please.

This thread isn't called 'HomerJ_123, dumbass of the year", so lets not talk about the stupidness of somebody naming himself after a silly cartoon character. My advice to Lanterns, let the kid win this flame war. He is just a kid who is proud on his 666 posts and his weight of 66,6 kg. We all know the similarity between flame wars and the paralympics, don't we?

Back to topic please
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
anyway: [/flaming]

Alexi can compose even if he can't play...
so thats the point where we get another aydy ;)

Hey now! Triangle takes a lot of skill to play. How would you feel if a whole song depended on you? Like, if you needed to count 254 bars of rests just so you could play that perfect, satisfying "ting" and the end of a song in just the right place. :lol:

Nerve, if he trips and brakes something that does not make him a dumbass. Perhaps you are a dumbass for not understanding that!

Hey now! Triangle takes a lot of skill to play. How would you feel if a whole song depended on you? Like, if you needed to count 254 bars of rests just so you could play that perfect, satisfying "ting" and the end of a song in just the right place. :lol:

I have a friend who actually does that in an orchestra :lol: Maybe he could teach Laiho how to do it...