Alexi ESP guitar question

does anybody know anything about the ESP SV guitar? it look nice plus it has 24 frets, but what about the price and i dont know anywhere to get one for less than around $2000 which im definately not gonna pay just yet.

Try to get an ESP SV. Rare and not sold in U.S, but kickass guitars.

And the quality of all ESP guitars compared to LTD are just superior.

You don't need 24 frets though, you ask people if they use them and the majority of them will say they hardly ever use them.

why would you limit yourself to less though???

plus, nothing sucks more then wanting to learn a solo and not being able to play it cause to dont have enough frets or a whammy bar or something.

Whammy bars are definatley not needed too, people will disagree with me, but i'm one of those people who prefer to play metal on a Gibson. They are made much better, much better quality, overpriced yes, but overall a great guitar, then change the pickups to BKP's and i have a monster.

Feel_The_Force said:
Whammy bars are definatley not needed too, people will disagree with me, but i'm one of those people who prefer to play metal on a Gibson. They are made much better, much better quality, overpriced yes, but overall a great guitar, then change the pickups to BKP's and i have a monster.
i know what you mean but i cant hold them proper :)

I don't like Gibsons... they're heavy, expensive, not extremely cool looking or anything (imo) and I don't like the neck.

I do prefer 24 frets. Even though I don't use it often, I find it easier to play around the 21st and 22nd fret on 24 fret guitars

I dont really use my 24th fret,buit it feels awkward with a slightly shorter neck

Lake_Laiho said:
I'm importing a Jackson Star this summer as well, it's the Jackson Stars RR-Custom(BK/PNSW)

Such a sexy guitar.. It's a bit more expensive then the J2SP, but well worth it.
where do ya get it from? can you give me homepage/email of the dealer?

you mean 1000$? and... you're right with esp/ltd and gibson/epiphone but fender/squier is a huge diff imho