Alexi in new Young Guitar!

Kill 'Em All said:
The reason Alexi uses a 24 fret guitar is because he tunes down 1 whole step. So you can play in standard & have a full 22 fret guitar. That's the way I see it anyways. Though 24 fret guitars are always good quality though. I still think Alexi should'nt of switched to ESP from Jackson just because his guitar got nicked.

And let fender make his guitars?!!!! Fuck no

Sanity'sMask said:
And let fender make his guitars?!!!! Fuck no

You ignorant shit.

Jackson are still the same comapny.. They have the same custom shop staff as they did before the buy out..

And infact, Their master builders like Mike Shannon left for fender... Since the buyout, he is back in their custom shop.

Jackson make Jackson guitars, Fender just act as financial backing and as a parent company.

Before the buyout, jackson were owned by another company..

So shut your ignorant Canadian mouth and stop giving your country a bad reputation.

Lithium said:
And what the fuck is wrong with Fender anyway
nothing, they make very purpose built guitars, so metalheads who can't think that theres any reason to own a guitar thats not meant for shred think they are shit. of course if they played an old HM Strat they'd shit themselves.

Elysian893 said:
nothing, they make very purpose built guitars, so metalheads who can't think that theres any reason to own a guitar thats not meant for shred think they are shit. of course if they played an old HM Strat they'd shit themselves.

That, and essentially you're paying $1500 for a bolt on with cheap bridge.

-Gavin- said:
That, and essentially you're paying $1500 for a bolt on with cheap bridge.
depends on the bridge, they don't all have a standard tremelo, the fender style floating tremelo is actually very decent, especially when combined with locking tuners and a roller nut

Elysian893 said:
depends on the bridge, they don't all have a standard tremelo, the fender style floating tremelo is actually very decent, especially when combined with locking tuners and a roller nut

Aye?

I'll have to give one a spin one day.

fender is gay because they make a point out of it not to have any points or sharpe edges on the guitar because people who play them would get hurt.

come on since when is round edges beter than sharp ones ?

lol I dont really care...i'ts not like I'm rich or anything, so I'm just playing Bodom with my lefty Mexican Fender strat. For now....Doesnt sound too bad imo. It just really sucks that it only has 21 frets

DeathPact said:
fender is gay because they make a point out of it not to have any points or sharpe edges on the guitar because people who play them would get hurt.

come on since when is round edges beter than sharp ones ?
If you choose guitars solely based on shape, you're an idiot.

BloodyScalpel said:
If you choose guitars solely based on shape, you're an idiot.

I think Fender is gay because G&L is so much better for the $$$

I have a strat+ and a GL s500....I wouldn't trade the G&L for anything in the world.

Both lefties too. :D

The Child Of Bodom said:
Quite fine, thanks ... exept I bought the stupid magazine and it does NOT deserve the money I spent for it ...
Alexi's got a job at doing boring advertisment for all his stuff, and he does play really really bad !
Well .... I had some cash ... after all ...

:erk:

In Your Face said:
I think Fender is gay because G&L is so much better for the $$$

I have a strat+ and a GL s500....I wouldn't trade the G&L for anything in the world.

Both lefties too. :D
Yay, opinions are good, if you don't base them on the guitar's looks :tickled: