Young Guitar Video Finally up

It isnt a fake because I have previewed the d/l and have 5% left so you will hopefully know tomorrow about it

ok, sorry about the .RM's, as i said before i uploaded the vids, its all i can manage with my slow net, il try to get an moeg version of each uploaded from a friends house soon. i dont know whats up with that fucking alexi vid, i have the same copy on my pc now, and it plays right to the end....

anyway, il lend the dvd to a freind and tell him to upload higher quality ones for me... \m/

> i dont know whats up with that fucking alexi vid, i have the same copy on my pc now,
> and it plays right to the end....

it cuts off with several versions of the codec in linux..... haven't tried in windowz and probably won't bother......

OK I got all the Alexi Laiho off of emule now and it is the full file.
It has all the exercises so that is where you should get it.How would I upload it to you Kreatoruk. Let me know.
I have it on high priority for sharing and I got the 500 meg file after 2 days on my adsl 512 speed. So go for it.
Any news on Gus G one yet?

Could someone tell me how i put it on the site into incoming
I am using mozilla as a browser so how do I start putting the Alexi video there.

i didnt need one. . .i just took it and put it in the incoming folder. . .

ubiquitos said:
anyone know how to change the location where files are downloaded? when i click on something that doesnt have the "save as" option, than it saves it into a temporary folder and i can never find them.
I don't know how to change the location, but as a workaround: 1) Do a search for all .rm files (*.rm) on your computer right after the download (or whatever type of file your are d/ling). 2) Arrange the files according to last change/access time, the newest should be the file you just downloaded :)