Alexi Laiho vs Herman Li

... In a thread entitled "Alexi Laiho VS Herman Li" what do you think?

... In a thread entitled "Alexi Laiho VS Herman Li" what do you think?

Ah, my bad - thought you were refering to something else.
I don't, he completley raped the S series (which is already worse than the RG series to start with). Jani's RG and Vai's customs rape LI's

^He didn't rape S Series IMO, but gave us S series with 24 frets, which was exactly the only thing that S Series lacked for me to want one, :lol:

So for me Herman Ri has done at least one good thing in his life :lol:

Ah, my bad - thought you were refering to something else.
I don't, he completley raped the S series (which is already worse than the RG series to start with). Jani's RG and Vai's customs rape LI's

Your opinions suck :lol:

Imo, yes. I much prefer the colours and the curved body.

Anyway you're quite the fool to keep using the word "worse" all the time. I advise you to look up the phrase "personal preference".

So Vai's signature is worse than Li's?

There's nothing more i dislike than Vai fanboys playing those DAMNED Jem's that are white with gold hardware. Wankers wankers wankers. I don't really like Alexi fanboys either but i in fact think that Alexi's signature is nice than the JEM. This is just my opinion but.

I remember the first few times I saw Alexi's ESP black and yellow arrowhead,back before I got into the band,I thought it was sooo tacky looking :lol: I actually quite like the look of it now..though the jacksons with the less pronounced bevels are nicer looking..I love how thin the Ibanez S series guitars are though,but there's probably a sound compromise? I doubt you can get as thick and heavy a sound from it even with all the effects..

I don't think he sucks, just because.. well... You try play some of the stuff he's written :lol: They are definately Studioforce, but damn the studio stuff is fucking crazy regardless.