Alexi Laiho vs Herman Li

Riot550

New Metal Member
May 15, 2008
2 great guitarists just please pass your thoughts on who you think would win in a guitar battle.

Alexi Laiho - Lake Bodom was amazing.
Herman Li - Through the Fire and Flames was extreme.

for me its going to be Alexi Laiho cause i am a huge COB fan and i still can't play the start of "Hate me" getting close tho.

Lake Bodom just happens to be my favorite COB song. but with the new "Blooddrunk" album i like "Banned from heaven" followed closely by "Blooddrunk". :)

Wtf does this have to do with the thread subject :lol:

well this thread got derailed from the start and someone said "at least he was right somewhere" and quoted the "was" on my 1st post so i was just telling them that my fave song was lake bodom but if we were talking about the blooddrunk album ect ect.

Alexi Laiho

hpy? :p

^ it could be worse for example mänttisääri, nice way to insult someone :lol: :lol:

I have no fucking clue who Herman Li is and I won't bother to google so...I'll say A. Laiho if I have only those two to choose from.

^ it could be worse for example mänttisääri, nice way to insult someone :lol: :lol:

I have no fucking clue who Herman Li is and I won't bother to google so...I'll say A. Laiho if I have only those two to choose from.

True...thats what some have even said to me sometimes :lol: Well...atleast i have same name as a great guitarist w00000t :lol: