alexi the failure

AlexiLiimatainen said:
By the sound of his recordings I'm guessing he's still on day one, he'll totally pwn Bodom by tomorrow.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow then?

Elysian893 said:
you too, post in that thread. at least i post my music.

I'm not the one prancing around saying i'm better than CoB. If I had recorded music to post, I would too. One of these days i'll get around to it.

Elysian893 said:
i'm waiting.

you've only got one more day to give us something better than CoB, i'd be trying to pull that off rather than waiting for me to post some music of my own...

i'll be right back with that kleenex too. :hotjump:

In Your Face said:
you've only got one more day to give us something better than CoB, i'd be trying to pull that off rather than waiting for me to post some music of my own...

i'll be right back with that kleenex too. :hotjump:
i've farted better than AYDY, sorry. its not my fault you have poor taste.

Elysian893 said:
you're prancing around saying my shit sucks, if its so bad, you do better.

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said your "shit" sucks. I think you just did for me?

All jokes aside though, your music does kick ass, even if I think you're a boner.

Good work.:headbang:

Elysian893 said:
i've farted better than AYDY, sorry. its not my fault you have poor taste.

Damn... I think i'm going need to get you a whole box of kleenex?

keep crying....

Elysian893 said:
thanks for at least being honest. i respect that much more.

Yeah, I really did enjoy listening to your stuff. Aside from it being well written, your harmonizing was really well done, and your playing was clean, too.

I think you really could go somewhere with it.

Regretful said:
it's somewhat easier with a strat, atleast from my experience.. :p

noway... I can't stand the Strat, but I love Malmsteen... do you have any idea how weird he has his guitar set at that... its no secret he scallops his guitars... but his action is set at 6mm that is more then a cm... try setting your action that bloody high on a scalloped fret board and see how hard it is to shred... and as for Alexi... I've seen Bodom 3 times... and he swung his guitar at every show... pulled it off everytime as well... So what if the guys screws up sometimes... I'd much rather see bodom live live then a bunch of guys standing on stage barely moving and nailing every note perfectly... but Malmsteen is the greatest showman in music, hands down

Insilden_The Shred said:
noway... I can't stand the Strat, but I love Malmsteen... do you have any idea how weird he has his guitar set at that... its no secret he scallops his guitars... but his action is set at 6mm that is more then a cm... try setting your action that bloody high on a scalloped fret board and see how hard it is to shred... and as for Alexi... I've seen Bodom 3 times... and he swung his guitar at every show... pulled it off everytime as well... So what if the guys screws up sometimes... I'd much rather see bodom live live then a bunch of guys standing on stage barely moving and nailing every note perfectly... but Malmsteen is the greatest showman in music, hands down
a cm is 10mm...

heh i was talking about swinging the guitar :p
oh and i haven't actually tried more scallops then from fret 20-24.. it took me a while to get used to it.. now i can't live without it ;]

and about fucking up.. i woudn't call what laiho did, a fuck up..
I mean hell.. i saw some dude jumping around while playing live... and steps on the guitar cord (sp? chord?), and doesnt notice it.. he then started playing a solo without sound..if he noticed it.. he could have plugged it back in long before starting the solo heh.

He noticed it after starting playing rythem again, but it took a while.
Now that.. my friend is a fuckup.

note to self: don't post past 5 am.

i've got a guitar thats fully scalloped(and neck through), as well as a 7 thats scalloped 12-24. 12-24 imo is the ideal setup, it is so great to have for the upper frets, yet nice to have fretboard meat on the lower frets for riffing.

Elysian893 said:
i've got a guitar thats fully scalloped(and neck through), as well as a 7 thats scalloped 12-24. 12-24 imo is the ideal setup, it is so great to have for the upper frets, yet nice to have fretboard meat on the lower frets for riffing.

Elysian, have you ever played with a compound radius?? (warmoth necks have them, i'm not sure if any other companies do..)

Just curious what you thought of them.