alexi the failure

In Your Face said:
Elysian, have you ever played with a compound radius?? (warmoth necks have them, i'm not sure if any other companies do..)

Just curious what you thought of them.

what is a compund radius???

Insilden_The Shred said:
what is a compund radius???

The radius changes from 10-16 from the first fret up gradually to the 22 (or 24)

This is supposed to make chord work easier near the head of the guitar, and soloing easier past the 12th fret.

I think its a pretty interesting concept. warmoth.com has more info on it.

In Your Face said:
The radius changes from 10-16 from the first fret up gradually to the 22 (or 24)

This is supposed to make chord work easier near the head of the guitar, and soloing easier past the 12th fret.

I think its a pretty interesting concept. warmoth.com has more info on it.
i'm sure i'll learn all about it next month, i'm going to Roberto-Venn school of Luthiery...

Elysian893 said:
i'm sure i'll learn all about it next month, i'm going to Roberto-Venn school of Luthiery...

I hope you would forgive me for my bad english, but what's a luthier? someone who builds guitars or something?

^You are gay
And I don't believe malmsteen sets the action to 6mm(that's a little past half a cm btw =P), search for some videos.
Besides, he's a 0.008 pussy

BloodyScalpel said:
^You are gay
And I don't believe malmsteen sets the action to 6mm(that's a little past half a cm btw =P), search for some videos.
Besides, he's a 0.008 pussy

God I hate guitar players that think they're the best because the play with 11s it's the same fucking thing. 8s and 9s are just way more comfortable, but by no means make you less of a guitar player.

Wings of a dream said:
God I hate guitar players that think they're the best because the play with 11s it's the same fucking thing. 8s and 9s are just way more comfortable, but by no means make you less of a guitar player.
I play with 9s :lol:

That doesnt make him a fucking failure... god... idiots... ok, why don't you try doing little stunts like that while drunk off your ass night after night... I'd like to see you try. It's bound to happen now and then.
-ZK

Zombie Killer said:
That doesnt make him a fucking failure... god... idiots... ok, why don't you try doing little stunts like that while drunk off your ass night after night... I'd like to see you try. It's bound to happen now and then.
-ZK
you're a failure too.

I've never played a guitar with a scallopped neck :(
I'm sure it must be nice. How far is the bottom of the scallop from the fret?