Alexi to be joined by 100 guitarists at Helsinki's Senate Square

Omg you're that dude with the cool Bodom Blue Moon cover. Too bad you can't make it there. :(

Taylor Washington. You can probably click the link in my sig to watch it too.
You're from Atlanta right?( I'm from SSO ;) ) I didn't think there were people from our neck of the woods that would get in to this. I thought it would be exclusive to the European crowd. Sucks that you can't go!

You're from Atlanta right?( I'm from SSO ;) ) I didn't think there were people from our neck of the woods that would get in to this. I thought it would be exclusive to the European crowd. Sucks that you can't go!

Yes I am, haha. I could try selling some of my gear to afford it, but I don't know. Plus if I did that I have other bills that I could put the money towards instead of a $1500 plane ticket.

Maybe this song is actually from the new Bodom album, but then it would be an instrumental song. In that case it would have to be the last song because Henkka said they haven't done anything like that yet.

Would any of you guys who are participating be interested in sharing a 2 bed studio apartment at SATO HotelHome with me? I've already got it booked from Aug. 11th through Aug. 17th. It has free wifi (Hostel Academica only has wired internet, it seems) and a fully stocked kitchen. 20 minute walk from the rehearsal place and an 8 minute walk from Tavastia Club. The total cost was about $480 euros so we'd be splitting that. Figured I would post something here before asking people in the Facebook group. I'll be flying in from the US.

That section 4 part 2 sounded best to my ear in virgin listen, pretty nice! Maybe a part between sang verses. Pretty sure this is a song from IWC, it would make good publicity, and why waste a good song for some stunt like this? My wild guess is it's the track Horns from the new album.

That section 4 part 2 sounded best to my ear in virgin listen, pretty nice! Maybe a part between sang verses. Pretty sure this is a song from IWC, it would make good publicity, and why waste a good song for some stunt like this? My wild guess is it's the track Horns from the new album.

Might be IWC itself. Chaos is guaranteed when you put a 100 guitarists on stage. I'm going to try to record them all and put them on top of each other. We'll see if I can make it sound like a full "song".

EDIT: It works but takes forever to do.

I'm a little concerned the whole event might sound like a huge mess.

Also they can't just add the other instruments and vocals on the spot suddenly, everyone would get confused playing the parts. Unless the selected 100 people will be sent the song itself, closer to the event, when they first nail these sections. Or the track might be released as the first single just before the event. August 14th is 6 weeks before the album release, so that could make a lot sense. Quite ambitious and weird marketing pull.

I'm a little concerned the whole event might sound like a huge mess.

Also they can't just add the other instruments and vocals on the spot suddenly, everyone would get confused playing the parts. Unless the selected 100 people will be sent the song itself, closer to the event, when they first nail these sections. Or the track might be released as the first single just before the event. August 14th is 6 weeks before the album release, so that could make a lot sense. Quite ambitious and weird marketing pull.

I find your "mess" scenario to be quite probable :D

Hopefully they release it as a single or something a bit before the performance.