alexi's esp anyone play one?

WOW, better for me, I've relly got an OFR, :lol:
Its a OFR allright...theres 2 OFR Ping and the real OFR but PINGs have a bottom plate of brass. The real OFR has a plate of brass with chrome plating on top :lol: Messy but u can see if its ping or not. The PING is totally different color. Its OFR allright.

People have really high standards these days, like if a guitar isnt perfect they think it sucks.
I dont got much money so I just bought one of the LTD's and I think its fucking great!
I love it, but I also use a KORG Pandora PX4D with it so it really improves sound.
I'd go with one of the cheaper ltd models. Of course, if you have some sort of effects or a pedal to back it up.

Please link me to a shop that for 2000€ gets you a custom shop guitar. And link me please those eBay cheaper guitars.
Ran custom shop...there was some other Russian company. Don't remember. Didn't Jackson stars have a custom shop that was fairly cheap too?. It would still be useless to buy a jackson RR24 with 1200 USD from Ebay since its most probably a Japanese dealaer and it will get the same price with taxes either way.

Ran custom shop...there was some other Russian company. Don't remember. Didn't Jackson stars have a custom shop that was fairly cheap too?. It would still be useless to buy a jackson RR24 with 1200 USD from Ebay since its most probably a Japanese dealaer and it will get the same price with taxes either way.

Ran can do this for you but for a guitar of the same quality. If you start asking for more the bill will rise. Stars CS will rise with taxes adn atm is not available.

Please link me to a shop that for 2000€ gets you a custom shop guitar. And link me please those eBay cheaper guitars.

My Jackson Stars RR custom shop costed around 1350€ :Smug: Including a hard case, shipping from Japan, bank transfert fees and taxes, the final price was a bit less than 2200€ ...

Too bad they don't take any orders anymore :cry:

Järven Tyttö;6828287 said:
My Jackson Stars RR custom shop costed around 1350€ :Smug: Including a hard case, shipping from Japan, bank transfert fees and taxes, the final price was a bit less than 2200€ ...

What
1350€ for guitar
~100€ for hardcase
~100€ for shipping
~100€ for bank fees

so you paid more than 30% taxes?

Do you have any pictures of it? Or was it you who had this awesome red RR model?