alexi's esp anyone play one?

What
1350€ for guitar
~100€ for hardcase
~100€ for shipping
~100€ for bank fees

so you paid more than 30% taxes?

Do you have any pictures of it? Or was it you who had this awesome red RR model?

- 120€ for insured shipping
- 180€ for the hard case (yes that one was pretty expensive)
- 90€ of bank fees (I paid in 3 times due to a mistake in the calculation plus I asked for an upgrade 6 weeks after placing the order)
- 425€ of taxes (22% VAT plus 3,7% import taxes)

Which makes 805€
1350€ + 805€ = 2155€

And my guitar is the red RR, here are some more pics :

img0038su5.jpg

img0059uf7.jpg

img0055po9.jpg

img0062yb3.jpg

img0047fm1.jpg

Järven Tyttö;6832879 said:
- 120€ for insured shipping
- 180€ for the hard case (yes that one was pretty expensive)
- 90€ of bank fees (I paid in 3 times due to a mistake in the calculation plus I asked for an upgrade 6 weeks after placing the order)
- 425€ of taxes (22% VAT plus 3,7% import taxes)

Which makes 805€
1350€ + 805€ = 2155€

And my guitar is the red RR, here are some more pics :

img0038su5.jpg

img0059uf7.jpg

img0055po9.jpg

img0062yb3.jpg

img0047fm1.jpg

Very nice, where can you buy this guitar from, and can you get it in white?
Also, how many frets, what pickup(s)

Very nice, where can you buy this guitar from, and can you get it in white?
Also, how many frets, what pickup(s)

Thanks! I got it from Ishibashi, that's the only shop who accepted to order me a Jackson Stars custom, Ikebe refused.

You can get it in white aswell of course (and in any color you want I guess), but the Jackson Stars custom shop doesn't takes any order anymore at the moment. Some people say it will re-open in June with higher prices, let's see ...

My guitar has 24 frets. The pickup is a Duncan SH-5 (which I'm gonna remplace by a Jackson J-80C as soon as I get proper height screws for it) with JE-1000 gainboost.

Because its true, duh.

I have tried the Alexi 600, compared it to a SV and to my LTD-F-250

Alexi won over my LTD till i switched my bridge to a Schaller floyd rose. Seriously there isnt much difference in the quality between the two.

The SV beats the living crap out of the Alexi 600

Its a good guitar for non-serious people, but the price tag = no, compared to what you get

holy shit dude thats the stupidest comparison i've ever seen.

low-end ltd vs. high end ltd vs. standard esp?

thats like low vs med vs high

wtf. obviously the sv is gonna kill and the laiho will kill the f-250 (IMO). and wtf would a schaller have to do? i seriously doubt changing your bridge would make it win over the laiho. and it sure as hell isnt for "non-seriously people" thats stupid. so what makes people serious is the amount of money put in there guitars?

wtf. obviously the sv is gonna kill and the laiho will kill the f-250 (IMO). and wtf would a schaller have to do? i seriously doubt changing your bridge would make it win over the laiho. and it sure as hell isnt for "non-seriously people" thats stupid. so what makes people serious is the amount of money put in there guitars?

It's non serious because it's a fucking overpriced signature guitar with only one pickup, wich by the way sucks :rofl:. You should rather get a good not signature guitar for the same price.

Dude...he meant the quality difference is not big. I was not impressed trying out the Alexi-600 either. Id choose my RR24 over one ANYDAY. Changing a briddge can make huge differences man! The truth is Alexi-600 and F-250 are made in the same place(Korea i think) And the quality is not THAT MUCH better to be honest. The M-1000 is a really nice guitar too and IMO it has better quality than alexi-600 maybe thats just me still. Its cheaper to get a Floyd Rose to a mid-priced guitar than to buy a deluxe LTD to get OFR. :p Yeah the Alexi-600 maybe kills the 250 still but the difference is not that big seeing to the prices of the two(i mean come on! Youd expect more). Nevermind then...have your opinion. He has a point...most guitars in that range kills the Alexi-600 big time.

It's non serious because it's a fucking overpriced signature guitar with only one pickup, wich by the way sucks :rofl:. You should rather get a good not signature guitar for the same price.
One pickup does not make it shit...just because people whine about it alexi would have to put 2 pickups instead so his fans would want to buy it?:lol: I prefer 1 pickup too.

IMO if you want a alexi "signature" with 2 pickups...just order a ESP-Ltd MMV sn. You might want to swab some hardware in it though.

Dude...he meant the quality difference is not big. I was not impressed trying out the Alexi-600 either. Id choose my RR24 over one ANYDAY. Changing a briddge can make huge differences man! The truth is Alexi-600 and F-250 are made in the same place(Korea i think) And the quality is not THAT MUCH better to be honest. The M-1000 is a really nice guitar too and IMO it has better quality than alexi-600 maybe thats just me still. Its cheaper to get a Floyd Rose to a mid-priced guitar than to buy a deluxe LTD to get OFR. :p Yeah the Alexi-600 maybe kills the 250 still but the difference is not that big seeing to the prices of the two(i mean come on! Youd expect more). Nevermind then...have your opinion. He has a point...most guitars in that range kills the Alexi-600 big time.

One pickup does not make it shit...just because people whine about it alexi would have to put 2 pickups instead so his fans would want to buy it?:lol: I prefer 1 pickup too.

IMO if you want a alexi "signature" with 2 pickups...just order a ESP-Ltd MMV sn. You might want to swab some hardware in it though.

Just the fact that you buy such a pricey guitar, without the choice to have two pickups. I would never XD. And also, the pickup wasn't my only point. The fact that you buy Alexis name and that that costs alot of the guitar also sucks hard. You could get so much better guitars for a little more or the same price.

Just the fact that you buy such a pricey guitar, without the choice to have two pickups. I would never XD. And also, the pickup wasn't my only point. The fact that you buy Alexis name and that that costs alot of the guitar also sucks hard. You could get so much better guitars for a little more or the same price.

That is my fucking point. It's personal preference. I don't want 2 pickups because i don't need 2 pickups! Yeah the LTD sucks but i don't think The Real alexi ESPs are overpriced when they are 2000 euros. Normal Signature price IMO....im sure they are good quality too. The LTD is a whole different thing. YOU WOULD NEVER buy a one pickup guitar for that price...hell I WOULD..i could custom shop a guitar with 1 pickup and pay the price. Im not too fond of 2 pickups really. Ive had 2 pickup guitars in the future and i mainly played with the bridge pickup anyway. Yeah the Alexi-600 is overpriced and it's really not that good guitar.

^You cannot get a custom shop better/or same quality than a ESP alexi RV-350 AL for 2000€. A Custom shop ESP would go to 3000€ or somethin right?

I have an rr24 (the limited edition like the Phenom) and it plays fucking amazing. Plus a good tone.