Alexi's New Mane......

Status
Not open for further replies.
his hair will soon be thin air if he continues dying them that much...

ALEXI IS A SKIN!!!!!!!!!

OMFG~!!!!!!! Alexi is sooooooooooooo fuckin HOT!!! Why is it such a surprise he changed his hair? I'v seen it black a lot of times and he's hot with black or blond hair. He's probably gonna dye it blond sometime soon again. OMG, he is just amazing. His hair is beautiful...perfectly straight, black and perfect as usual. In that pic, his skin is flawless too. Perfectly pale and nice just the way i like it. I have to save that pic and crop the guy out beside him.

^yeah, exactly. Alexi's hair was originally black. So he'll dye it blond. I love it when it's blond/black/brown. I like it when the roots show.

How do you know it was brown? Whenever the roots show, it's black. Well not pitch black, but blackish-brownish.

Almost the same thing.....as much as his hair is beautiful when it's perfectly put in place, i LOVE it when it thrashed. It's even better cuz it looks much sexier and turns me on even more. How can his hair be that straight? It's impossible to be that naturally straight. His hair shows strand by strand. I want to put my hands through it. It's so perfect. No matter what you do to it, it won't even mess up. When it blows in the wind, i just want to drool over it. I take in every part of it...examining how nice it is. I want a strand of it..that way i'll have something even more that belongs to him.

<-Warheart-> said:

Now, I do like Avenged Sevenfold, but this picture is emo:

So, basically:

Please,
when does anyone start to kill all the emos? ('cause for being emo)
or should I start the killing??
those goddamn emo's are a freakin' plaque!!!!!!:mad:

Lady_Laiho said:
Almost the same thing.....as much as his hair is beautiful when it's perfectly put in place, i LOVE it when it thrashed. It's even better cuz it looks much sexier and turns me on even more. How can his hair be that straight? It's impossible to be that naturally straight. His hair shows strand by strand. I want to put my hands through it. It's so perfect. No matter what you do to it, it won't even mess up. When it blows in the wind, i just want to drool over it. I take in every part of it...examining how nice it is. I want a strand of it..that way i'll have something even more that belongs to him.

it's called a brush

That pic of A7X doesn't look emo. It's a pretty good-looking pic. ^Emo is a trend? Oh, i thought it was the real thing...that people look like that cuz they really feel like a emo. I don't think it is a trend like the whole glam-metal thing. The glam-metal thing was just a fad. Now it's over and considered rock...well i do anyway. I think they look emo cuz those fuckin emos feel un-loved. Anyway, would a guy wearing eye-liner, with nails painted black, wearing a bodom shirt, and starting the bodom chant, be considered a Alexi Laiho fanboy?..or a really big bodom fan?

Lady_Laiho said:
......didn't you get banned? :loco:

Mystique1721 said:
emo is just the latest trend, it'll die out sooner or later. but it'll just be replaced by another gay trend/fad.
I give them 2 weeks to die out, then I'm gonna start the killing, they are destroying my eyes for too long!:erk:
could somebody please change their haircuts!!!!! It's too gay to be true:ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.