Alexi's Orignal Hair color

ohcommon you know when you post half the board wants to a) Squeeze your tits B) see your tits or c) sleep with you :p

j0tun said:
And which picture/interview would that be? If you're talking about the picture below..it was taken at least after Feb 2002, because that is when he got the snake tattoo on his hand.
wildchild.jpg

That picture was taken on a Sinergy tour after the WC and Stone were stolen?

How do i know?

22fret gold pinstripe Jackson that he used for that tour given to him my Musamaailma.

KillerGon said:
First of all is KillerGon, not killergonzo...

why? why have you done that stupid comment? do think you are funny? do you think you are some kind of hair authority?

that was a really stupid comment. I could not expect less from a retarded asshole brat...

from the begining you had something against me, so i tell you this: first, grow up little worm, and then we can talk at the same level...

fuck... you really got me pissed...

by the way, that picture is 2 years old... my hair grew even more and now only the last end of my hair is curly... the rest is straight... so SHUT THE FUCK UP, KIDDO!

800x600.jpg

P1010094.jpg

WTF its a forum i can have a fucking opinion thats why its a called a forum

KillerGon said:
one thing is an opinion and other very different thing is having bad intention...

having a bad intention is something like going to commit a murder not saying that i don't like your hair geeze get over yourself...

who cares if he's blond or brown haired...it's about his music isn't it? :rolleyes:...
if it's about hair we can discuss anything of any artist: boobs, belly, face, lovers...i seriously don't care, i like the music *till AYDY* and that's all I really care about, but hey, that's just me, and who am I:loco:?