Alice Cooper setlist

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I know I've done this before, but what the hell. I've been listening to a ton of Alice lately... so what would be your perfect Alice Cooper concert?

Here is mine... setlist & description! Basically its pretty similar to the Trash tour but with a few changes here and there!

Setlist:

Hey Stoopid
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Trash
Freedom
I'm Eighteen
Step On You
Desperado
He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
Lock Me Up
Welcome To My Nightmare
Nurse Rosetta
Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Only Women Bleed
Years Ago/Steven/The Awakening
I Love The Dead
(Guitar Solo)
Poison
Bed Of Nails
Love's A Loaded Gun
This Maniac's In Love With You
Feed My Frankenstein
Billion Dollar Babies
-------------
School's Out

Like the Trash tour, the show will start as a normal hard rock/metal show with Alice in his normal rock & roll gear, not many theatrics and just a great rock show with lots of the "hair metal era" songs and a few early rockin' classics. Then during He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask) which was the theme to Friday The 13th Part 6, somebody dressed as Jason will come out and attack him (he did something similar in "Nightmare" on Trashes The World) and he will fight back and kill Jason, then at the end of Lock Me Up he will get carted off by doctors & nurses to be locked up!

Then the theatrical part of the show starts as he comes back out in his full makeup & Nightmare era costume and starts with Welcome To My Nightmare, then into Nurse Rosetta off the From The Inside album where a nurse will come out and they'll kinda act out the lyrics from the song, then at the end of the song she puts him in a straight jacket which he always sings Ballad of Dwight Fry in and he sings that in the straight jacket then kills her at the end of the song and sings Only Women Bleed to her body (like how he always sings that to a mannequin or dead woman on stage).

Then he'll do what I call the Nightmare trilogy which is Years Ago, Steven & The Awakening which sound awesome together and he can act out those parts like he does on the Nightmare live video, talking to himself and the Jack in the Box things etc. Then he will do I Love The Dead and like always, guys in black outfits & hoods will bring out a gilloutine and cut his head off at the end of the song! Then the band finishes the rest of the song and the guitarist will do his guitar solo after the song.

At the end of his guitar solo, exactly the same as on Trashes The World, he'll kick into the Poison riff and the whole band will come in playing the song and Alice will be back in his Trash outfit and they'll finish off the show with just some more rockin' tunes from the late '80s/early '90s and Billion Dollar Babies then do School's Out as the encore with all the balloons and the top hat and all that like he always does!

I have too much time on my hands haha! But wouldn't that be the perfect Alice show!

Not in any particular order...

Poison
Bed Of Nails
House Of Fire
Hell Is Living Without You
Snakebite
Burning Our Bed
Feed My Frankenstein
Die For You
Loves A Loaded Gun
Might As Well Be On Mars
Brutal Planet
Gimme
Eat Some More
Sanctuary
Dragontown
Im Eighteen
Schools Out
Elected

I hate Burning Our Bed but otherwise that's pretty good :)

I really wanted to put Hell Is Living Without You as well but I just couldn't picture it live for some reason... awesome song though! There's so many songs there that I wanted to put too but I already have 22 songs on my list so I thought I couldn't put more there! And couldn't leave off the ones I had haha.

great lists. :) :worship: and well done Trent this will be the perfect place for my monthly post

Teenage Frankenstein
Freedom
Escape
Under My Wheels
Spark In The Dark
Dirty Dreams
Bed Of Nails
Give It Up
The World Needs Guts
Im Your Gun
Crawlin'
Die for You
Lock Me Up
Chop, Chop, Chop
Serious

Step On You
The Quiet Room
Only My Heart talkin'
Prince Of Darkness
How You Gonna See Me Now
You And Me
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Roses On White Lace
Years Ago/Steven/The Awakening
He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
Be My Lover
Wind-up Toy
Poison
The Black Widow
Only Women Bleed
Schools Out
Billion Dollar Babies

Inmates (We're All Crazy)
Im Eighteen
Elected
Department Of Youth

Ok, so maybe thats askin for a bit much. but...... :)