Alice & Def Leppard rumours

The promotion of his latest album was appalling. I hardly heard anything about it at all. He'll only come here again if he loves touring Australia.

He'll have to be prepared to play much smaller venues too.
Probably The Palace.

The gig at Rod Laver was the worst attended show I've ever been to in relation to the venue size. It was pathetic. The 'pit' in front of the stage was about 3 rows deep at the most. :(

Unfortunately Alice is only on a small indie label (Eagle, formerly Spitfire) these days, and the distributor here isn't known for going out of its way to push any of its product. If Alice was to tour here, doing a double header with someone like the Leps would probably be the best way for him to do it.

Indeed, Def Leppard and Alice Cooper together in Australia, Just try to stop me getting tickets.

Now put Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden and Overkill on a bill and I'd die happy

I agree with Gorey, Brutal Planet is my next fav to Billion Dollar Babies, he has always been good when writing social commentary, funny too.

And Sydo if he doesn't tour, I blame you

You know what I reckon would rock?

Alice made 2 killer albums with Kane Roberts.
Then Alice made a killer album with Desmond Child.
Then Kane Roberts made a killer album with Desmond Child.

Maybe all 3 should do one together now? :headbang: Mixture of Raise Your Fist & Yell, Trash and Saints & Sinners, sounds good to me!

For a fag Child is very impressive as a songwriter.(Not that theres anything wrong with that!) He certainly can write a good tune. I even like his solo album and nearly every thing he has produced (as Sir Arthur Payson)

you'reahomo.jpg