Alice In Chains - Unplugged

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
Truly incredible. What a way for the original line-up to go out. Layne and Jerry's performance pretty much goes above and beyond anything else I've heard. AiC are truly one of the last great mainstream acts. After they died out, it all went to shit.

Anyone else hear about the reunion? I'm split about it. It just won't be the same without Layne.:cry:

wow, a reunion?

yeah, it definately won't be the same without Layne, but it'd be nice to hear Jerry and whichever drummer and bassist come along play again. such an amazing band should never be counted out like that.

What I read was the main line up, excluding Layne of course, is supposed to do a reunion tour with a new singer as a tribute to Layne. Plus see how it goes as far as response and then hit the studio with new material as a new band with a new name. It will be interesting as I am huge AIC fan, especially of Layne.

I wish Jerry Cantrell would just sing and play guitar hes close to Layne vox and they said they were not looking for a Layne clone but come on thoes are huge shoes to fill ..good luck ..I love Seattle Bands!!!