Alice in Chains

Alce In Chains is without a doubt one of my favorite bands. perfect band

There have been AIC threads on this board before, yes.
But AIC is by far the best 90s hard rock band, among the greatest hard rock bands of all time, and they never released a less than terrific album whether it be their EP's, live recordings, greatest hits, or full length titles.

Well, look on the bright side of Staley's death. They didn't release a bad album with him as lead singer.

I think self-titled is very cool. Their darkest and maybe even heaviest album. Really moody and atmospheric. It's their hardest to get into at first but I do think it's as good as their others. A little more of an industrial NIN kind of a sound.

I think the search function is busted, keeps telling me there's a 4 word minimum for thread title searches. I'll try to merge this when I can.
There is a 4-letter minimum for each word in the search term, so if you search for 'alice IN chains', you'll get an error because the word IN is too short, so just search for 'Alice Chains' and you're all set. This could be fixed by having the search engine simply ignore short words, just like google does.

Anyway, I f*ckin' love AIC, been a huge fan for many years, ever since the release of Dirt. I like every release, but the acoustic ones are perhaps favourite.

Does anyone here know the Last Action Hero soundtrack? "What the Hell Have I?" is arguably AIC's best song, utterly fucking fantastic. Any AIC fan should hunt that soundtrack down, like, this very instant. Has some other cool songs by Megadeth and Aerosmith (and another cool unreleased AIC song "A Little Bitter").

Does anyone here know the Last Action Hero soundtrack? "What the Hell Have I?" is arguably AIC's best song, utterly fucking fantastic. Any AIC fan should hunt that soundtrack down, like, this very instant. Has some other cool songs by Megadeth and Aerosmith (and another cool unreleased AIC song "A Little Bitter").
One of my favorite AIC songs too. That soundtrack is probably a hard find by now. I tried to find The Crow II soundtrack awhile back and found out it was obsolete.

I HAVE IT!!:) I got the soundtrack for 2 reasons....The Alice In Chains, and Queensryche contributions. Of course, Megadeth put Angry Again on there. And the Anthrax song Poison My Eyes...meh, it's ok. There's 2 AIC songs-What the Hell Have I, and A Little Bitter. Tesla has the title song.....pretty good song. Great Fishbone song Swim, which is a heavy metal song...they went through a metal phase on 2 albums, the song Swim is on their Give a Monkey a Brain album already, though.

Great! :) "What the Hell Have I" alone makes that soundtrack mandatory. Most bands really contributed great stuff to that soundtrack, which is a waste really.. Angry Again is really a great Megadeth song i.m.o.

@ The Greek, what is interesting about the Crow II soundtrack? Can't find it on ebay either?