Alive Again delayed!!!

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Black Mark will release it early next year instead...
Nothing we can do...WE NEED THE PRIORITY!!!
We might add another taster or some full lenght tracks to take away some of the urge!!!

See ya

Dan

black mark have the right to di this...I want total attention from them once it is relelased..and to release an album at the same time as bathory...what can I say...can you have Less priority??

D

I understand Black Marks decision but it`s still a pain, we want the album now!!!
But the one who waits for something, never waits to long, or something like that...

i would say it would be more on the distributor rather than Black Mark. for example, in the USA generally there are no releases in Nov/Dec. this is mostly due to major labels 'buying' all the space in stores and thus making it impossible for any indie release getting any copies out there. our distributor said the soonest we could do it is January 14th ...

:bah: :cry: :mad:
Oh well, absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that..... :(

Hey Dan, what's Enchant like? (other than they rule ;)) I've seen their albums in my local store but never even checked them out....

Any chance you can get black mark to give you permission to distribute it through your website before the official release date through the company? Offer some kind of special package with a t-shirt or something as kind of prerelease/die hard fan type of deal? I realize this may be a pain in the ass, but there are a good majority of us that want it now!! we are all greedy bastards....lol. Anyways just a suggestion.

Just trying to help

Request_denieD

ok I say we make a strike team against black mark's offices and steal the cd to listen it ourselves. who joins me? :lol: