Alive in Athens

U

Unregistered

What do you guys think about Iced Earth's live CD Alive in Athens. I think the CD is absolutely incredible. The production is good, and all the songs sound alot like the actual studio songs. It's good and long too. I used to like Iced Earth only a bit and I liked only a few of their songs, but after i borrowed the CD a couple of days ago, that is the only thing I have listened to. Every chance I get I listen to it. It's absolutely amazing.
So, what do you all think of it.
Also, what do you think is the best Iced Earth song? I think it's The Coming Curse.

I am registered.
I am Ecstatic Youth on this board. I post quite a bit. I was at school when I wrote this and I didn't log in because I forgot my password because I'm very smart.

AiA rocks bigtime! it'S the best live album i have (at least best metal-live-album). the atmosphere is quite good. the sound is very good. but of course there are some re-recorded phases what disturbs me a bit.

i got the cd, i only like the last laugh, hmn, thats probably because im not a big fan of that style of music, and well not really a Nevermore fan either, how could it come to this... narcosynthesis.