All Dark tranquillity cd opinions questions

The Gallery - 10
To give this album anything else would just be lying to yourself. Sometimes when you listen to a song you think, "Man, they should have done this right there", but that simply doesn't happen on this album.

Of Chaos and Eternal Night - 10
Yes, it's only an EP, but god, seeing the difference between Anders and Mikael was unbelievable. Especially on "Alone" where Anders sang it first, and Mikael made the song completely amazing.

The Mind's I - 9.5
This album just stirs up so much emotion that it is incredible.

Skydancer - 9
Mikael's clean vocals...amazing. Also the fact that he played rhythm guitar on it, and not just because of Mikael did I give it a 9, but the album is just great. If not for Anders's ungraceful vocals it might get a 10.

Character - 9
A step back in the right direction in my opinion. Stanne's vocals have raised up in pitch a little bit, and the album seems to me to be more melodic than the past few. Songs range from completely brutal to beautifully melodic.

Projector - 8.5
This is still a great album, but compared to the above albums, I just don't listen to it as much. They've done every aspect in this album better on some other album. I repeat, still some great music, and I love the clean vocals.

Haven - 8
I just don't listen to this album very much anymore, except for a few songs.

Damage Done - 6
Glad they recovered with Character. Too many of the songs sound alike, the album is too predictable. I still put it in every now and then, and it's a good album, it's just not a good Dark Tranquillity album.

Skydancer
With the flaming shades of fall
Of chaos and eternal night
A bolt of blazing gold

The Gallery
Punish my heaven
Lethe
Of Melancholy Burning

The Mind's I
Insanity's Crescendo
Dreamlore Degenerate (this song sounds A LOT better live)
Scythe, Rage and Roses

Projector
Undo Control
Nether Nova
The Sun Fired Blanks (it took me a long time to appreciate this song)

Haven
The Wonders at your Feet
Ego Drama
Feast of Burden

Damage Done
Final Resistance
Hours Passed in Exhile
Ex Nihilo

Character
The New Build
Through Smudge Lenses
Dry Run