All Enchant Lyrics

Hello all!

Sevlar: Hope you got the emails I've sent you yesterday and today and hope I didn't arger you... :) I want to say once more, you're doing great job with your site!
Only one little thing: As I was going thru the lyrics to link' em to my site, I found out you ommitted the link to "Black Eyes & Broken Glass" by mistake (you have 12 songs on the left side of the menu but only 11 links on the right side).

Btw, I don't post very often as I have a lot of work this time, but some of you may probably remember I've started an Enchant site in Czech in May. I only want to say I am still continuing the work on my site, the site has a new design since a few weeks and you can check it out on www.sweb.cz/enchantcz. Thank you!

Roman

Sevlar said:
Hi dude,

I havent got any email from you these days man! Send them again to beenchanted@terra.com.br please.

Thanks for the help, I will change the links now.

I will put a link to your site, ok? Can you do the same? ;)

Hi,
maybe it's even better you didn't get those emails, they were a little bit confusing. I just wanted to ask about using the lyrics - then decided to link my site to the lyrics on your site instead. So, your site is already linked to my site. It's the only place on the net where the users can find the complete lyrics... :)
Thank you!