All Hail the new Viking Laiho!

3. Mung:

You and a friend dig up a not-too-recently deceased woman, preferably over 60 years in age. You lay her face up on the ground and you put your mouth on her vagina. Your friend takes a running start and jumps onto her stomach. You eat whatever comes out into your mouth.

Turbo said:
3. Mung:

You and a friend dig up a not-too-recently deceased woman, preferably over 60 years in age. You lay her face up on the ground and you put your mouth on her vagina. Your friend takes a running start and jumps onto her stomach. You eat whatever comes out into your mouth.

That's definetly one of the most disturbing things i've read in a while...

we have a mung people in my town they are an ethinic group from laos.[/QUOTE said:
thats REALLY fucked up... you should kill them...

and then mung THEIR bodies!!!!!

PanzerKunt said:
If that wasn't super geeky and fanboyish, id say good post and thanks on his behalf for actually helping out. But the geek fanboy part is just too strong. Please act sane for a change.

lmao the more you become a arse to fan boys the funnyier you get :worship:

Can someone find me the original of that picture of Alexi? I'd like to edit it

LadyValerie said:
Can someone find me the original of that picture of Alexi? I'd like to edit it

I have the copyrights to it.......buahahaha....or wait....no I don't, check out the Piccies section, it's somewhere over there, it's from the Australia tour.

I already have Taliban Laiho ready, but I'll wait a little more until I post it.