Official web shop

Hmm... I have all your albums, but I think it's a good reason for the other fans to prefer the OL shop from the other stores.:cool: :cool:

It would also be great if you could release a t-shirt with a theme from El Norra Alila (it's my favorite and really one of the best metal album EVER).

Ko_B said:
We have El Norra Alila (lots of copies) and Mabool (2 copies only left!) at digi pack edition/

I put today Mabool in the cd player and I discovered that it's seriously damaged and I couldn't listen to Halo Dies and The Calm Before the Flood.

Perhaps it was a twist of fate, because I probably have the chance to get Mabool in digipack edition (as you understood, I instantly ordered a new one from the OL Shop).

LANTHWICK,

fellow lebanese:)

I ordered stuff through Orphaned Disciples link and I was given a Turkey address so I sent my order to Turkey about 10 ago by registered mail it will take 8-10 days to get there, so they probably got it by now. I'm waiting my order to be processed. Will let you know if it worked out fine.

Whoohoo !

paying over paypal tonight.

I am quite short, 5 feet 7 inches and a little fat. Hope the Mabool long sleeve fits me :S . Is it 23 US$ inclusive of shipping ? :O

So could we expect Kobi's autograph on a small chit of paper along with the shirt ? :D .

That would be too much to ask for !

Just to check whether my Israeli classmate Yanay is conning me or not.

What does Sepore Okhel mean :D?
It sounds pretty kvlt for an evil Black metal band if they cannot understand Hebrew !

Yeeey, my pack arrived on Tuesday :D BTW, it was sent 31st December so it arrived to Poland after 4 working days - that means that the packages from Israel arrive to Poland faster than usually the packages from one city in my country to another ;p Yes, our postal service is amazing ;p

The T-shirt is beautiful ^^ I want also to order the long-sleeves too, but I'm still thinking about the size. The "S" Mabool T-shirt fits well...
I usually wear "S" and I wouldn't have the problem with choice, but once I ordered the long-sleeves of Pokolgep, Hungarian band, from Budapest and the sleeves were much too short :mad: Maybe someone who has the "S" Mabool long-sleeves T-shirt could help me and give me some measurement? ;p The sleeves' lenght? :) I'm 166 cm tall...

And I'm happy to have the 3 CDs I ordered :D Some of the songs I first knew from the acoustic album added to "Mabool" and it's great to hear them in original version now; I like both versions very much :)

Hello,

I ordered a t-shirt 2 and a half weeks ago and still no news. How long does it take to arrive to Europe (i live in Spain)?

I mailed the contact the same day I payed and I still waiting for reply...

j lozano

It seems Ive just arrived to a crossroad... what do I prefer? The new album or the old good tshirt?

Oh,
j lozano

lozanoje wrote:
>>
And back to the original topic, it seems we have to wait only a couple of months for the new release...

I cant wait to hear it... but I fear distribution of this album wont be so good, and the only way to get it in a reasonable period of time will be using the online shop.

corp

>>