Allow me to introduce the number 8

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
Once upon a time there was an integer named Zero. He didn't like to be alone, so he created One, so they could be together in harmony. Then they both got bored with each other, and decided to do something new, so they began to walk in a forward direction, and they could see the number 3 trailing all the way back to the beginning. After a while, they decided that doing other things was the right thing to do, so they decided to walk backwards, and in doing so created 4. Then when they saw four, they began to think of how they might be able to do that walk differently. Eventually, they began to walk around in circles, and created 5 in the process. When they saw all the directions they could go, those visions became 6. And when they thought of which one to call the true way, their desire became 7. And when they found out they were sacrificing the rest of 6 for 7, they decided that it was ok, and 7 transformed into 8. And when all their children became of age, they found that the children would run about without caring. So they created 9 to make sure the children did not regret their actions.

NO! god created everything not the number 0 wtf cn u believe this guy hella blahspemign the LORD ur gonna go to hell buddy

Can't you see that he's talking about all the dimensions and is truthful about everything? It all makes sense now.

I now wonder if the psychiatric hospital would consider have him in their institution. That's the mystery of life!

I bet everyone here wants the hear the absolutely beautiful story of how the four elements (fire, water, wind, earth) met together in a divine orgy of supreme and holy creation. Please tell us, daddy!

I now consider that it is possible for him to have kids and I'm horrified.

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

Thread-title-related answer...
And the answer is no.

It's called a short story. It can be about anything. But meh, this should explain:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Resonator, did a girl, that you are in love with, leave you for somebody else or anything? or at least left you fucked up to the point you started doing such things and couldn't leave your psychedelic world?? :lol:
If so, get over it ! it leads to nothing but utter madness