Allow me to introduce the number 8

If so, get over it ! it leads to nothing but utter madness

When you understand the darkness, you will understand my cause. There's nothing wrong with being crazy, don't pretend to me like you're some kind of victim by it. I live what I think is wrong, because I believe the means to the end are much more worth it than demeaning the means. At least darkness will have a place in the world, rather than the good things.

I just look at things on the other side of the coin. Now, allow me to introduce...

The two stood still, not moving at all. Then something happened, creating motion, and one wanted to attack it in a positive manner, while the other wanted to attack it in a negative manner.

To the others watching, the latter seemed like complete nonsense. This, for them, was a display of sane versus insane. But they realized that in their universe, everything was done on principles of the love light. The one that became positive became an aspect of the truth that motivated him, while the one that became negative only wanted to be without.

As more and more things began to happen around them, more aspects of truth came, and molded the positive one into something completely different, while the negative one did not change. There was only one truth in desire for the negative one, while the truth was different each time with the positive one.

One day, a wise man came and taught them the secrets of knowing good and evil things. They stood together, and the positive one was ashamed of the negative one, who was a part of him symbiotically, because all he wanted to do was destroy the good his positivity created. But he saw that without negativity, he could only reach so much potential. Nothing changed, because nothing could stop existing.

So the wise man told him it was OK to forget the negative one, and with the wise mans help, the positive one forgot all about his twin. So the negative one began to eat the good things that happened without him around. And when the positive one would discover he was doing wrong, the negative one would remind him of his guilt out of desire to exist. And the positive one grew to know this as natural, so as he continued to grow, he learned that not following truth was the wrong thing, and for each time he would fail, he became accustomed to victimizing himself.

This was the only way the negative one could find a way to have meaning, because the positive one would not let himself die, and they were one being together. That being said, the positive one had already learned that not following virtue was right, because it was a form of desire. At the expense of his changes that he had made previously, he would enact his virtues upon his newer changes to modify them. But learning this was too much like his twin, he avoided doing so, and became comfortable in knowing that this was the right thing to do.

The negative one was safe in existing in the positive one's desire of knowing wrong. He could live forever, as long as something was wrong.

One day, their mother came and was appalled. She sent a ray of love that would teach the positive wrong to shine love into his wrongs, so that they may have life to instead of becoming his demise. And once again, though this time in full motion, the twins existed again in harmony, for neither of them were aware of wrongs. And they both lived.

You are a bitch you just subconsciously told me you vomited what you just said. Seems your food is poison, though I'll bet my ass tastes sweet in your mouth. Fuck your justification, look what it just did to you.

lol symbology dude, a kid could figure this shit out.

Hahaha that symbolism thing...

Really you're so much into your fucking head and your imagination that you just created yourself your own world and sincerily believe you are the king and all your theories are brillant (which is clearly bullshit if you accept to open your eyes) and now you talk to me about symbology and symbolism? Yeah, I could notice that you used a lot of symbolism in explaining your theories and as a matter of fact it is one of the worst way to argue and defend your position and to make things appear logical, because again, relying things together without purpose, explanation or clear logic is the apogee idiocy and you are the adept of that method.

That reply about puking is just pretentious and illogical; I've put that puking smiley with the idea that almost all you write, all you believe, and all your ridiculous theories are pure fucking vomit. And God, don't believe I subconsciously put that smiley there, I was very aware of it and its meaning stop being a pretentious whore and go bury yourself into a deep, deep fucking hole.

@hexwind
: The point of this thread is for him to look brillant and explain his illuminated-dumbass-theories about the number 8. The only mystery in this is that the guy should know by now that anyone who reads what he's saying - because it never made any sense - would tell him that he's a retarded person. But he keeps posting.

they fall on the same category anyway :( !
I don't actually understand what's the mystery about this thread, whoever wanna act like a childish faggot comes to Opeth forum... I wonder how it was before I start posting here

Whoa, I never called any of you assholes and now you are assholes to me. Fuck you all you hypocritic fucks. Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your asses, because you love the taste of your large intestines so much, you would see how much you COULD have responded to what I've said (Nevermind that this was just random bullshit, but NO your opinion was like a cock in your ass and said FUCK MEEEEEE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOUR NOSE FROM HERE).

Whatever. I've never seen so much bullshit at the hands of thinking you are all "good" people because you're "not doing what the Resonator" is doing.

DO YOU SEE YET WHY JUDGMENT IS COMING? OR AM I TALKING TO A FUCKING MONITOR HERE?

Whoa, I never called any of you assholes and now you are assholes to me. Fuck you all you hypocritic fucks. Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your asses, because you love the taste of your large intestines so much, you would see how much you COULD have responded to what I've said (Nevermind that this was just random bullshit, but NO your opinion was like a cock in your ass and said FUCK MEEEEEE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOUR NOSE FROM HERE).

Whatever. I've never seen so much bullshit at the hands of thinking you are all "good" people because you're "not doing what the Resonator" is doing.

DO YOU SEE YET WHY JUDGMENT IS COMING? OR AM I TALKING TO A FUCKING MONITOR HERE?
Take a deep breath sweet heart, relax, keep breathing and shut up and listen...
If you have a theory, an idea, or an opinion that you want to share with us, and you wanted to propose it in such metaphoric labyrinth, that's fine, but at least, you could give us an idea about what you are talking about, personally i dunno if you are talking theology, politics, science , music or any other field, you still after some x posts didn't explain your thoughts, and basing our ideas toward you on what you were saying in the "faith" thread a while ago, and considering the amount of trolls on this board, how the fuck do you expect us to react?
And thank you for calling us assholes, and please, how hypocrites are we? :err:
my regards
Hexwind

(1)Whoa, I never called any of you assholes and now you are assholes to me. (2)Fuck you all you hypocritic fucks. (3)Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your asses, because you love the taste of your large intestines so much, you would see how much you COULD have responded to what I've said (4)(Nevermind that this was just random bullshit, but NO your opinion was like a cock in your ass and said FUCK MEEEEEE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOUR NOSE FROM HERE).
(5)Whatever. I've never seen so much bullshit at the hands of thinking you are all "good" people because you're "not doing what the Resonator" is doing.

(6)DO YOU SEE YET WHY JUDGMENT IS COMING? OR AM I TALKING TO A FUCKING MONITOR HERE?

Let's seperate this into points. (Color = point)

1. It's not because you haven't called us assholes that we cannot call you asshole. Someone must start off. And we did it because it's obvious that all you say is bullshit. Therefore, all that comes from your mouth (which in this case is an anus) is bullshit, which mean you probably are an asshole. You get it?

2. We're hypocrites at the condition that you are paranoid. But I guess you don't even know what that word means anyway.

3. How much we could have responded to your shit? It's hard to tell. If I was totally serious (and it's hard to act this way when you read the things you write) I would simply argue on EVERYTHING you have said without any exception because nothing makes sense and you are obviously wrong from the beginning until the end.

4. It's funny how you tell us to nevermind the shit you previously said to then write something equivalent. You cannot even properly argue without turning into a little shitty bitch offended that we tell the truth about her and her pathetic condition. You live in your little world just like that bitch who thinks everyone is reading her nickname on MSN and feel very important.

5. Do you really think we consider ourselves good for not doing like you? You just don't get it, right? We don't think like you because it is logically impossible since you are unable to write something that makes sense. Even on a metaphoric point of view there's nothing to learn from anything you have said. You are clearly a paranoid, vain and enlighten dumbass who has too much imagination.

6. Why judgment is coming? Well, what judgment? It's not coming at all. Or you're a dumb christian? Explain, god-damned!

...I'm suspecting he's a troll sometime. But he looks so convinced of what he says that's it's hard to know.