Allow me to introduce the number 8

4. It's funny how you tell us to nevermind the shit you previously said to then write something equivalent. You cannot even properly argue without turning into a little shitty bitch offended that we tell the truth about her and her pathetic condition. You live in your little world just like that bitch who thinks everyone is reading her nickname on MSN and feel very important.

I bet you had a good experience with some bitches on MSN :lol:

How about you all take the dick of ignorance out of your ass and humor me. Maybe then you'll understand how incredibly stupid you all have been.

EDIT: Also, just for the record, I've been where you are. Believed what you believe. LOOK AT ME NOW, BITCHES. We are all in the same boat, as I have no fucking idea how my shit is classed "pseudo" and you have no fucking idea how my shit is classed "truth"

The problem is that we are all absolutely sure that what you say is pseudo-philosophical diarrhea. What you have become is what nobody is looking for. You're a victim of insanity. Before we take the dick of ignorance out of our ass, tell us who's dick is it!

How about you all take the dick of ignorance out of your ass and humor me. Maybe then you'll understand how incredibly stupid you all have been.

EDIT: Also, just for the record, I've been where you are. Believed what you believe. LOOK AT ME NOW, BITCHES. We are all in the same boat, as I have no fucking idea how my shit is classed "pseudo" and you have no fucking idea how my shit is classed "truth"

You see your vision and no one else's
Your every word filled with sarcasm
Crucify people with invisible knowledge
Verbal destruction with each compulsion
We will see where you go
The future for you is nowhere
Every minute a cliche of your kind
Too much to say from a person with no respect
Your accusations you will regret
From the mentally blind come ideas that are poison
Take away the power, a shallow person you will find.

What would you do without your pathetic narrow-minded approach to life,
that reflects your lack of abilities
Your opinions are self-destructive
Despair is your gain, delight is corruption
Destined to fall prey to your stories,
creating problems for your consumption
Mentally Blind-Death

You see your vision and no one else's
Your every word filled with sarcasm
Crucify people with invisible knowledge
Verbal destruction with each compulsion
We will see where you go
The future for you is nowhere
Every minute a cliche of your kind
Too much to say from a person with no respect
Your accusations you will regret
From the mentally blind come ideas that are poison
Take away the power, a shallow person you will find.

What would you do without your pathetic narrow-minded approach to life,
that reflects your lack of abilities
Your opinions are self-destructive
Despair is your gain, delight is corruption
Destined to fall prey to your stories,
creating problems for your consumption
Mentally Blind-Death

2:01 - 2:15. You don't have to listen to the full song, but it's a good song.

The problem is that we are all absolutely sure that what you say is pseudo-philosophical diarrhea. What you have become is what nobody is looking for. You're a victim of insanity. Before we take the dick of ignorance out of our ass, tell us who's dick is it!

Well, I want to know what people are looking for. And it is your own dick, though it is in there because of your ancestors. You just let them put it there because you thought it was a good idea. Or at least, they told you this much when you came across it.

I'm sorry if it's pseudo. Technically this science is all theoretical anyway, but given ONE mystery found out to be true, the existence of a spacetime border, I would say the rest I've already pretty much got down pat.

When they find it, give me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dick of your ancestors is made of good ideas, which turn into good habits in you. The inevitable offspring of your upbringing. For example, you may never kill a man but alas, it is because you know it to be wrong. You would never do it just because, to keep the purity of the subject. If you ever felt it, then decided to NOT kill a man, it becomes "shadowed". The "shadowed" component of your life has been forgotten and left behind by change, but this thing is still part of your life.

The point I'm trying to drive is that I value such a concept over the product of the idea, i.e. the action of you NOT doing it.

You're a metal-rap rhyme
a bunch words spilled like wine
over the tattered sheet of.....oooff....
hmmm...

oh fuck it I lost the fucking rhyme.... XD

The dick of your ancestors is made of good ideas, which turn into good habits in you. The inevitable offspring of your upbringing. For example, you may never kill a man but alas, it is because you know it to be wrong. You would never do it just because, to keep the purity of the subject. If you ever felt it, then decided to NOT kill a man, it becomes "shadowed". The "shadowed" component of your life has been forgotten and left behind by change, but this thing is still part of your life.

The point I'm trying to drive is that I value such a concept over the product of the idea, i.e. the action of you NOT doing it.

Are you merely talking about moral? I don't understand what you are trying to explain with this. Are you trying to make me understand who I am? Stop using metaphors and analogy and use the real, meaningful words, please.

Explain your last sentence deeper.

I am, because that's how I know you operate, at least most of the time. The times you don't are what is called "heat of the moment" things. Things you just do. It's just upon comparison, it has no rationality, no basis for the change. Looking at these things in a logical way, all it took is one good judgment to make it happen, and when it just happens it's literally a pure thing. You didn't think, you just do.

It's a parallel state of mind the brain creates. It's like saying "Well, uh.....spam?" compared to SHHHHHHHHPAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. People generally associate that action with love, artistry for what you do. Creating a diversity of truth as opposed to a unified truth. Maybe that's a good thing?

Nay, it is you who has retarded your own development in this thread. Your song remains the same. Mine actually has changed.

Though I suppose I shouldn't argue, that's your choice. It's not a pretty road, the one you're going. You can't see it because it's in darkness, not caring, moving on. It (The action of not advancing) is generally without reason, a mindless spacetime organism you have created within you.