Allow me to introduce the number 8

FUCK OFF:
6a00f48cdd980c000300fa96a202790003-500pi

Nay, it is you who has retarded your own development in this thread. Your song remains the same. Mine actually has changed.

Though I suppose I shouldn't argue, that's your choice. It's not a pretty road, the one you're going. You can't see it because it's in darkness, not caring, moving on. It (The action of not advancing) is generally without reason, a mindless spacetime organism you have created within you.

Stop using so complicated and useless theories to explain one simple fact. You just wanted to say that you believe that guy is lazy-minded! However and unfortunetaly, he's kinda right. If you want to talk that way, go write lyrics but don't and never expect anyone to understand what you say and - worse - to agree with you!

I don't know what i'm saying, but when I say it it's like I knew that I know

So I just sat here for 15 minutes and read through this entire thread. I do not know how I feel about all of this.

Scratch that, I've made me decision: Resonator is a huge faggot. Let's stop feeding the troll and -- hold on, what's this? I've made a new friend. Let me introduce you to...

EFG.gif

Resonator only makes sense (that which can be said to make sense) in a world he chooses to create, a choice that, whilst difficult to overcome, is proving harder still to object with. Denying his right to speak truth (a creation of man, of which we all succumb to, not infinitely but regarded as such) as he knows it will only stunt our own progressions through such an experience, one which we all, while thankful for, are drained by.

Resonator, how was that? Am I speaking your language?

^^^ BTW, that was from Anime Festival Orlando last saturday. I was the girl from 1:18-1:27.