always UNIQUE...

LANTHWICK

Feb 23, 2004
Land Of Canaan
as always ,Orphaned Land was and still unique ,from theire root related oriental music , to theire fans ..this great forum ..
also , yesterday while looking to the bands logo , i noticed that it s the only band with a logo [beside iron maiden by theire famous eddie :loco: ]
i did my search and found none ..another unique mark :) .
so i was wonderin ,and i dont know if it s bein asked before , but who s the mastermind behind the logo , and what does it reffers to , i mean the dancing girl :confused: ...it cant be what i have in mind :loco: :D

lol!
im sure its not what you had in mind:)
i think that and old friend of the band came up with it.
or maybe its was URI?

well, im not so sure now :confused:

Morticia NL. said:
Hmm, ask Kobi. He has an oilpainting of it in his house. hanging in his bedroom.
I think he explained it to me, but I cannot remember.
Let's put it in the "ask th band thread"?

BTW Nice to see you again Lanthwick

thanks Nathalie , well it s bein a while and it ll stay that way for the next 2 weeks , finals season ( tomorow s first day :yell: ) :loco: , i ll move to the other thread then ...

Uri sure is a very talented person. All members in OL are very talented and unique, each one for a different reason and all together combine the perfect result of our beloved band named Orphaned Land.
A band made of love to spread love...this band and it's members surely inspire my way of living and thinking...!!! :worship: