Am i the only one that watches Battlestar Galactica?

Well, it goes along with the head characters. Who was the god that they were working for? Was it even a god? Are they even really angels, or just some sort of advanced being that watches over the universe? Or maybe he wants to destroy the universe?

It was left way too open there.

Not really... it just wasn't answered and I was left wondering about the only 2 questions that actually mattered in the series and what I was looking forward to knowing the most. They definitely soprano's that aspect. Kara Thrace, Head Six, and Head Baltar now join the ranks of Tony Soprano in the realm of TV Limbo... eventually to comeback when their creators need some money. :lol:

Also, Caprica looks decent at best. I hope I'm proved wrong.

EJO is directing it, so we know we're in for some good shit. And we'll probably FINALLY learn who Caprica Six was meeting...

Think there's 2 more movies after that, one following Anders on Caprica right after the fall, and the other is unknown.

Oh just remembered... Another thing I liked from the episode: Tori's Death. Was about time, and it was fuckawesome.

That whole first half of the episode... SUPERFUCKAWESOME.

yeah that kicked ass. it was a total "oh shit!" moment. Also, everyone at the party (like 8-10 people) went "WTF" when the Galactica jumped in about 3 feet away from the colony. Awesome moment.

Some pics from the finale party i went to.

Cylon Raider Croissants
n56600248_30906091_2744081.jpg

Eye of Jupiter Cake
meandbsgcake.jpg

Geeks (edit: woah, huge. Oh well, deal with it)
bsgparty1.jpg

EJO is directing it, so we know we're in for some good shit. And we'll probably FINALLY learn who Caprica Six was meeting...

Think there's 2 more movies after that, one following Anders on Caprica right after the fall, and the other is unknown.

Oh just remembered... Another thing I liked from the episode: Tori's Death. Was about time, and it was fuckawesome.

That whole first half of the episode... SUPERFUCKAWESOME.

Yep, they've scrapped the sets, so any movies made in the future will need to be set away from the ship, etc etc. The Anders sounds possible from that point of view.

I loved it. Sad it's all over.