Amaran on tour - Jan 16-31, 2004

as predicted (by myself) no uk dates, ah well, if the two albums which santas bringing my go down a treat then i'll see about paris. and newflesh you have to say hi to ppl from the uk at the paris gig and if im there i'll shout hi back!!!!

Hmmm ... there is a big chance that I'll be in brussels 15/16th for a conference so I can drop by there before visiting Amaran ;)

Greenwater_Pond said:
It would be great to see you tag along on a tour to North America at some point, you would be well received, no question about that :D
Indeed. Congrats on the tour, and hopefully you'll play some gigs over here, somehow, someday!

I will be at the show in Mâcon

La cave à musique is a funny place, it's really like in a ...cave :D
That's because there are a lot of good wines here.
Hope you guys could taste some :loco:

This morning we received the bad news that Ronnie (guitar) broke his arm. He will not be able to do the tour :erk: :erk:

Luckily we have friends like Marko Heino who helped us find someone who could replace Ronnie on this tour... The guy who'll help us out is:

Esa Orjatsalo, guitarist in the finnish band Dreamtale (www.dreamtale.net)

A big thanks to both Marko and Esa!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Newflesh said:
This morning we received the bad news that Ronnie (guitar) broke his arm. He will not be able to do the tour :erk: :erk:

Luckily we have friends like Marko Heino who helped us find someone who could replace Ronnie on this tour... The guy who'll help us out is:

damn. hope you'll recover as soon as possible, Ronnie...

Newflesh said:

Yeah, my fractured arm sucks bigtime! :erk: :puke: However, I'm glad Esa could help us out with such short notice and save the band from cancelling the whole tour!! :headbang:

Only 2 days leeeeefft!!!!!!!

Hope the reservation came through :loco:

I will already be in Brussels tomorrow for the conference I am attending.. maybe catch one of you drifting around town, I am at least going to take a look at the Atomium and some of the other tourist attractions if I have some time left and ofcourse I will be doing chocolate shopping :hotjump:

But friday night is going to be :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: