Amazing, heavy current thrash bands?

Glad some of you guys like Carnal Forge (Please die + Aren´t you dead yet) and Terror 2000 (Slaughterhouse supremacy)
Cool bands - very nice guys and good musicians to work with. Feels like a 100 years ago thou

Stay Metal
/poumg

I quite liked the last Enemy Is Us album Venomized, fairly predictable but baws oot thrash.
The Divinity album was the titties as well, bit more technical than your average thrash mob though, think it's one of the guys on the forum.
+1 Graveheart, took us fookin ages to work oot the Teen Wolf sample on Drinking From A Horn.
Legion Of The Damned aint bad either, not hugely keen on the dudes voice but a few nickable riffs.

I quite liked the last Enemy Is Us album Venomized, fairly predictable but baws oot thrash.
The Divinity album was the titties as well, bit more technical than your average thrash mob though, think it's one of the guys on the forum.
+1 Graveheart, took us fookin ages to work oot the Teen Wolf sample on Drinking From A Horn.
Legion Of The Damned aint bad either, not hugely keen on the dudes voice but a few nickable riffs.

Dude whatchu know about Graveheart???

Rutcho and the clan are my homeskillets.

That album is fucking killer.:headbang:

Would Urkraft count?

Their myspace only seems to have samples from their upcoming album at the moment, but I own their previous album and thought it was the shit. It's kinda melo-death-thash, but thats my fave kind of thrash, so it works for me!

Oh wait this seemingly unofficial myspace account has their previous album stuff on it: Click here, god damnit.

That's pretty damn cool Iamandy (except for the vocals, I gotta admit I think they sound kinda stupid) - the music and style reminds me of Devildriver, who I've been digging on quite a bit recently

Newer:
Merciless Death
Bonded By Blood
Exmortus
Phantom Witch
Toxic Holocaust
Witchburner
Warpath
Lich King (kinda corny though)

Classic:
Sadus
Sodom
Razor
Coroner
Pre-Focus Cynic Demos (I think they still have em for download on the official site)

Latest interests:
Gates Of Ishtar
Vespers Descent
Extol
Gory Blister
Imagika (kinda more power-thrash, but I really like em)
Bewitched
Bloodthirst
Corporation 187
Demiricious
Echidna
Deciever
Sithlord
Farscape
Fastkill
Gardenian
Ghoul
Heathen
Hypnosia
Impaled
In Thy Dreams
Ominous
Obliveon (kinda techno-thrash, Fear Factory-ish)
Quo Vadis (blackened thrash)
Sacrifice
Solstice (US, not UK w/ Rob Barret/James Murphy)
The Defaced (members of Darkane/Soilwork)
Watain

I just remembered...Ballistic has some crazy riffs going on with their debut. Vocals are sorta like bad Bobby Blitz, but riffs are great, and Petio is an amazing lead guitarist.

word on the street is, the new seance is pretty thrashy. if it's like saltrubbed eyes, we have a winner.