Amazing how this IM setlist is so similar to what the Maidens do...

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
American Way (IM forum) said:
1. The number of the beast (with huge 666 logo in a KISS style)
2. The trooper
3. Revelations!!!!!!!!!!
4. Die with your boots on
5. Hallowed be thy name
6. 22 Acacia Avenue
7. NEW SONG: The world´s wildest dream (?) Rocky-single style
8. The Wickerman
9. Brave new world (in a brave new world) amazing playing
10. The Clansman (with great dancing by bruce)
11. The Clairvoyant (with Edward the great BIG wanking puppet )
12. Heaven can wait (American way)
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden (everybody drives crazy and a lobotomized Eddie gets back his brain and gets very happy:chug

short rest and encore:

15. Bring your daughter... (long version with dickinson singing an ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for two minutes)
16. Two minutes to midnight
17. Run to the fucking Hills

The concert was amazing
Janick gers and bruce are still young enough, but adrian has become a fat old fart.
Amazing girls and a lot of titties and beer
Culitos fucking rules

yeaaaaaah

There are only six songs that I haven't heard the Maidens do on this list... and at least one of these is brand new! Perhaps he guys were taking notes at your shows or something...

Perhaps they should stick to this set list. Many of the complaints that I hear about Maiden shows are that the band usually ends up playing half of the new album that they're promoting and leaving out a good number of classics.

Of course, once the album is out and the band is back in full touring mode, this will more than likely change and a cemented US tour setlist will be in effect. Needless to say, I will only be going to one show on this tour. There's really no reason to since the show remains the same at each venue.