Amazing Iron Maiden cd find...

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I was just at Izzy's Record Shop located in Kenilworth, NJ. As usual I was scurrying through the metal selection. I usually quickly breeze by Maiden even though I own just about everything by them. Well I finally found something I don't own! Iron Maiden - Maiden England on CD! I know this was a VHS back in the 80's but I had no clue there was a cd involved too. I noticed on the back of the cd it said "Not to be sold seperately" on the bottom. Anyway I brought it up to the counter to check out and it was only $11.99. I just finished listening to it and it's awesome. Amazing set list too...

1. Moonchild
2. The Evil That Men Do
3. Prisoner
4. Still Life
5. Die With Your Boots On
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Killers
8. Heaven Can Wait
9. Wasted Years
10. The Clairvoyant
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. The Number of the Beast
13. Iron Maiden

Cool.
I had the Eddie's Archive boxset, but the only thing I really really wanted on it was Beast Over Hammersmith. I found it seperately recently at a record store, bought it, burned the rest of Eddie's Archive just in case I'd want it later, and traded it in for a bunch of credit. Really glad to have the actual copy of Beast Over Hammersmith though, it's fucking awesome! One of my favorite Maiden releases.

I still have "Maiden England" in VHS, that wa s a good concert. Fine purchase TGD.

TheGraveDigger said:
I was just at Izzy's Record Shop located in Kenilworth, NJ. As usual I was scurrying through the metal selection. I usually quickly breeze by Maiden even though I own just about everything by them. Well I finally found something I don't own! Iron Maiden - Maiden England on CD! I know this was a VHS back in the 80's but I had no clue there was a cd involved too. I noticed on the back of the cd it said "Not to be sold seperately" on the bottom. Anyway I brought it up to the counter to check out and it was only $11.99. I just finished listening to it and it's awesome. Amazing set list too...

1. Moonchild
2. The Evil That Men Do
3. Prisoner
4. Still Life
5. Die With Your Boots On
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Killers
8. Heaven Can Wait
9. Wasted Years
10. The Clairvoyant
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. The Number of the Beast
13. Iron Maiden
SCORE! Nice one! My last best pic was DOD picture disk...well the lunchbox wasn't a bad score either! :dopey: