Amazing SOD discovery!!!!!

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I was just at my moms going through my old music stuff when I found a box from Cherry Music. It was shipped to me in 1991 and guess what it is.
200 hundred copies of the SOD tablature books.

I am considering selling them on Ebay. what do you think I should ask?

That is the beauty of eBay. Start them low and see what they go up to. I know a ton of people who collect tab books, so this could for a pretty decent price. I know I would pay at least ten bucks, but I'm a cheap bastard. :D

Buzzard said:
I was just at my moms going through my old music stuff when I found a box from Cherry Music. It was shipped to me in 1991 and guess what it is.
200 hundred copies of the SOD tablature books.

I am considering selling them on Ebay. what do you think I should ask?

list them one at a time, but start the bidding at $12, with $3 for shipping.

Nice find - but i wouldnt quite call it amazing...

I recon you'd be supprised how much you will get for them though

List just one. Start bidding at 19.99 with 5 bucks shipping and see what happens. Then you can decide whether it's worth listing the rest.

I use Ebay all the time. I'm shocked what I can get for some things. I sold a pickguard for a G&L ASAT for 120 bucks...I started the listing at 20 bucks.

I have one from back in the day!
I thought it was great. I spent a good year and a half playing through Speak English every day after school!

The commentaries are cool and you get a poster with it! Woo hoo

I was just at my moms going through my old music stuff when I found a box from Cherry Music. It was shipped to me in 1991

billy...you as a member of SOD can answer my question:
do the people that wrote the music send Cherry Music the tabs/notes or do they tab it out themselves???? i guess they tab it out because some of them are quite wrong......

Hello Billy. If you are going to sell those SOD tablature books can you put private message to me. I would buy a one.

i´d buy one too