America: Is Our New Wave Really That Good?

mastodon is a solid band, remission and leviathan are great.

Not sure why they get thrown in with the gay metalcore acts.
Becuase stupid hardcore punk kids don't know anything about the categorization of music. So they just call it metalcore.

Edit:By the way I'm not defending mastodon. I don't realy care for them, just wanted an excuse to bash the stupidity of hardcore/scene kids.

THRASH IS MAKING A COOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEBBBBBBAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

FUCK YEAH!

most of its crossover stuff. which is not a bad thing, because for the most part I prefer crossover thrash to straight thrash.

also this is coinciding with the recent power violence revival. (you narrowminded metalheads probably don't even know what power violence is, so I'm not going to bother explaining).

US wins in death metal too.

not necessarily. Entombed and Asphyx > Suffocation and Obituary

Europe just seems to have better everything. the US just isn't that cultured like the rest of the world. it sucks, and the blame can be squarely fixated on MTV's cultural influence.

heyqe5.png

Too fucking late for that. :rolleyes:

What the fuck is your problem? Do you get off at using those roll eye smilies everytime I make a post? As if what I said was something remotely farfetched or ignorant. I don't know if you noticed, but even in the black metal thread, dumbshit elitists dismiss bands because where they are from, which is fucking stupid. Do you have a problem with me having a problem with that?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What the fuck is your problem? Do you get off at using those roll eye smilies everytime I make a post? As if what I said was something remotely farfetched or ignorant. I don't know if you noticed, but even in the black metal thread, dumbshit elitists dismiss bands because where they are from, which is fucking stupid. Do you have a problem with me having a problem with that?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow. That post I made had absolutely no intention behind other than me commenting on how people will often judge bands by their location before listening to the music. Calm down.

And how often do I actually "roll my eyes" at your posts?