America outraged at North Korea

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
I saw North Korea launched some missles and pissed off George W. I feel a disturbance in the force with this one. They said if America attackes them they will use the nuclear bombs, which will probably lead to WW 3. The end Is abroad perhaps? I saw we had our nuclear defense systems up and running the other night.

Ahh man, get with the program. It's not just America, the rest of the world is outraged at North Korea. It hasn't just pissed off Bush, it's pissed off everyone. They launched about 3 or 4 missiles so far, all which flopped helplessly into the ocean. If they happen to attack Japan, or America, or anything, the whole world is going to bring WORLD WAR IV down on these prankstaz.

one thing i seem to get from this ---- you wipe out that crazy son of a bitch,,,what the hell do you do with a nation that is totally stuck in 1950 ???

North Korea needs to be cockslapped.

I have always said, lets re-arm Japan to the fuckin teeth..they can solve ALL of our Pacific issues. They can take over Korea and kill them all, and probably take out China for us too.

IAN442 said:
one thing i seem to get from this ---- you wipe out that crazy son of a bitch,,,what the hell do you do with a nation that is totally stuck in 1950 ???
Well, I always wanted to visit the set of Happy Days.

Evil Dead said:
North Korea needs to be cockslapped.

I have always said, lets re-arm Japan to the fuckin teeth..they can solve ALL of our Pacific issues. They can take over Korea and kill them all, and probably take out China for us too.

Now there is an idea, let Japan put a leash on their power hungry asses.

Haha, Japan is like a banana compared to China, which is a meatloaf. You really think a little banana could defeat a Meatloaf? Speaking of size, that is. China would totally pwn Japan.

Oinkness said:
Haha, Japan is like a banana compared to China, which is a meatloaf. You really think a little banana could defeat a Meatloaf? Speaking of size, that is. China would totally pwn Japan.

Banana? Meatloaf? what the? Acutally japan is like a steel banana

Oinkness said:

Japan took em over once before, probably wasnt the first time either.

Im about as worried about North Korea as I am about mooslamb extremists. Oh wait, ive met them in Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq...

Me - Number unknown Muslim/Whacko's/Fanaticals - 0

Japanese constitution forbids war...but the can always send out the monster squad...

:D