America Wins?

what pieces me off is the killing of civilians in a fucking dumb way. they say "stop" and the iraqi guy doesn't have a fucking idea of what the word "stop" is then he gets scared, runs and takes a shot right in his head...

well, holding up your hand, all fingers extended and apart and whole hand being pushed away from the body is universally accepted sign language for stop. if you were in his position, scared of somebody walking up to you, or in this case driving, and blowing themselves up to kill you, you might be a little more apt to shoot somebody before they kill you. its called survival instinct. i dont blame any soldiers for shooting abnormally acting civilians. i dont condone it, but i cant blame them at the same time when theyre scared some random person might walk up at any minute w/ explosives strapped to their bodies and detonate themselves. put yourself in their shoes for a change.

i agree in part, yetti. but when they shoot cars, they can "accidentally" fire children, as happened some days ago. i know it's war, i know there're suicide bombers, i know sadam is a bitch, but dood, war will only increase the hate of the muslims for the north-american empire.