American Black Metal

The real American BLACK metal - God Forbid :lol:

black-metal-demotivational-poster-1220544986.jpg

Do you not find it a terrible thing you can't tell the difference between real black metal, and a 30 second song thrown together by KFC to sell chicken burgers?

lolz-satan-lolz-satan-black-metal-motivational-demotivational-poster-1232299472.jpg

Not very familiar with American black metal. If it's anything like the pic that was posted here, it would be hilarious.

TBH though, i'm much rather into depressive bm and raw bm. which I never heard to come from NA.

Not very familiar with American black metal. If it's anything like the pic that was posted here, it would be hilarious.

TBH though, i'm much rather into depressive bm and raw bm. which I never heard to come from NA.

Xasthur & Leviathan?

raw bm

lets go :p recommend me some bands yo

I heard that Malevolent Grain isnt that good but Black Cascade is decent, a kind of mix somewhere between Diadem and Two Hunters.