American Tad Morose Fans

It´s quite easy to see the confusion. Actually, I hear there really is some guy named Tad Morose making albums of some sort somewhere in the US. That would be Country or folk songs, though. This forum has nothing to do with that particular guy.
...and THIS particular guy is not a person at all but a band and no one in the band is named Tad. To make things even worse, I hear there is even a techno-whatever-project named Urban Breed somewhere in Finland. To complicate things even further I believe Urban found out and downloaded one of the songs added some vocals to it and sent them a copy, you might find it on the net, like almost everything these days. :hotjump:

Azriel said:
It´s quite easy to see the confusion. Actually, I hear there really is some guy named Tad Morose making albums of some sort somewhere in the US. That would be Country or folk songs, though. This forum has nothing to do with that particular guy.
...and THIS particular guy is not a person at all but a band and no one in the band is named Tad. To make things even worse, I hear there is even a techno-whatever-project named Urban Breed somewhere in Finland. To complicate things even further I believe Urban found out and downloaded one of the songs added some vocals to it and sent them a copy, you might find it on the net, like almost everything these days. :hotjump:
Hm, you seem to know Urban well... hm, very well... ;)

Tad Morose the person where are you? !!! Yeah I was confused myself, there are many in the Phone Book. They should all come together, to stand on stage with the band. Kinda of a slim shady type thing.. but "whos the real Tad Morose "

There's talk about playing just about everywhere. A couple of shows in the US, another two in Greece, a festival in Spain, Bengtsfors, Sweden. A european tour, a North american tour, a combination of the last two. ...but I'm afraid talk is what it is. Some of these will happen of course but I doubt we'll do as many as we like. Time to get a really agressive management, eh?

Urban breed said:
Bengtsfors, Sweden. A european tour
..had to pick out the two points in your post that are closest to my heart and not fitting the topic of this thread at all ;)
I actually already voted for you guys to play Bengtsfors. Since you now threw that festival into the discussion yourself I will feel free to open a thread about this. European tour would be great also.........asap!