AMOLAD CD/DVD edition available this Friday/Saturday!

The Longest Day, For the Greater Good God, Lord of Light, The Legacy

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Also, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns is fuckin awesome too... The (pre?) Chorus sounds similar to Brucey's AOB or CW stuff... The:

Out of the Universe, a strange love is born
Unholy Union, trinity reformed

part. :worship:

Not sure... In the DVD they go through what each song is about breifly but a Can't remember... Actually, I think I remember Bruce saying something about it being based on the devil and how he got a shitty deal when it came to worship or something like that..

Danallica said:
The intro to The Pilgrim is :headbang:

Damn Straight! I love it!

At first when i heard the album on Thursday i was dissapointed but since then I have listened to it around 25 times in full, and, its GREAT!

Ain't at JB Adelaide Street yet, but they did have a heap of Maiden albums in their "JB Recommends" section... like, almost all of their albums. But not the latest one, can't expect them to have that.

I asked HMV on Queen Street, they said they should have it in this arvo. JB said they're just waiting for it to come in, didn't seem to know when that would be.

HMV for the win, it seems.

Popped into HMV at 2, no sign of it there. Something tells me it won't be there at 4 when I go there again... but may as well check anyway.

Stormster said:
Damn Straight! I love it!

At first when i heard the album on Thursday i was dissapointed but since then I have listened to it around 25 times in full, and, its GREAT!

Its certainly one that needs a few thorough listenings to fully appreciate

JB in Town said not in for a few days because of shipping problems, but didnt give a date as towards its release, Ive just DL it but will purchase it when it becomes available

Edit - Fark the legacy is a cranker :headbang:

I got it at the other JB in the city today. $25.... Am only on the second song, but it sounds ok so far.

OK, Brisbane people, HMV didn't have it yesterday arvo (even though they said they would) so I popped into Rocking Horse on a whim, and they had a load of copies. Yay. So I bought one, obviously.