AMOLAD CD/DVD edition available this Friday/Saturday!

Just received a promo copy today, listening for the second time....

I like it so far, there's a lot going on, lots of longer tracks which isn't a bad thing - I like albums that take a while to absorb, they tend to be better in the long run.

On second listen through Sennheiser headphones it sounds great, better production than Dance of Death thank god. Bruce is in very good form indeed. Standout tracks so far for me are The Longest Day, Lord of Light, The Legacy and The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, which sounds a lot better when you get the full production rather than the web stream.

The great thing is if you ask me next week which tracks I like it will probably change as I get my head around it all and it becomes more familiar. I didn't think much of Different World first time around through iPod headphones at work, but at higher volume through a better system it rocks along nicely and the main riff is infectious. There are lots of songs on this album with insidious little melodies which you will find running through your head later - Maiden are the masters of writing slow burning melodic hooks.

It's too early for me to say where this CD ranks in the overall hierarchy of Maiden albums, but it's a good one. Oh and For the Greater Good Of God is currently playing and I'm liking it a lot!

:kickass: :headbang: