Amon Amarth 13th record of the year in Noche de Rock

Noche de Rock

Radio Show
Dec 10, 2005
Spain
www.nochederock.com
Noche de Rock is a Radio show in the North of Spain. ( Noche de rock ) Our listeners have vote AMON AMARTH - With Oden on our Side as the 13th best album of the year.

You may listen to the complete list clicking in this link Noche de rock

If you want to contact us or leave any message in our phorum you can do it here (in English) favourite records of our listeners 2006 :: Noche de Rock or here (in spanish) discos favoritos de los oyentes de ndr 2006 :: Noche de Rock

This is our complete List

01 - TRIVIUM The Crussade
02 - TOOL 10.000 Days
03 - MUSE Black Holes and Revelations
04 - SOUL GESTAPO The Second Coming of the Soul Gestapo
05 - SCAR SYMMETRY Pitch Black Progress
06 - NOESIS When All Colours are Dead
07 - PEARL JAM Pearl Jam
08 - RUNIC Liar Flags
09 - MOONSPELL Memorial
10 - RISE AGAINST The Sufferer and the Witness
11 - FLOWER KINGS Paradox Hotel
12 - IN FLAMES Come Clarity
13 - AMON AMARTH With Oden on Our Side
14 - DEATHSTARS Termination Bliss 15 - KEEP OF KALESSIN Armada
16 - RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS Stadium Arcadium
17 - KARONTE Letargo
18 - CRADLE OF FILTH Thornography
19 - RAISED FIST Sound of the Republic
20 - LAMB OF GOD Sacrament
21 - KATATONIA The Great Cold Distance 22 - UZZHUAIA Uzzhuaia
23 - PLACEBO Meds
24 - THE MARS VOLTA Amputechture
25 - DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND Synchestra 26 - MOGWAI Mr Beast
27 - IMPERFECTUS BULTUS The Repugnant Album
28 - DRIVE BY TRUCKERS A Blessing and a Curse
29 - AUDIOSLAVE Revelations
30 - SICK OF IT ALL Death to tyrants
31 - SLAYER Christ Illusion
32 - LAZY See The Moon
33 - SIKTH Death of a Dead Day
34 - AFI December Underground
35 - INTO ETERNITY The Scattering of Ashes
36 - PROPAGANDA Genocidio Cultural
37 - AMORPHIS Eclipse
38 - BUNBURY & VEGAS El Tiempo de las Cerezas
39 - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Shot to Hell
40 - DARKSUN El Lado Oscuro
41 - DEF CON DOS Seis Dementes Contra el Mundo
42 - MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings
43 - DEFTONES Saturday Night Wrist
44 - TOTO Falling in Beween
45 - AMULET All that is Solid Melts into the Air
46 - LENDAKARIS MUERTOS Se Habla Español
47 - NEIL YOUNG Living With War
48 - FATAL PORTRAIT Adventum
49 - UNHEILIG Moderne Zeiten
50 - DOVER Follow the city lights

I can't believe Trivium is number one.....They're fucking awful. I guess america isn't the only place where cheap, imitational, watered down and mainstream metal finds a way to have more fans than the true stuff....the good stuff.

Either way, thats a pretty decent album lineup....around here, it would be like...Godsmack, disturbed, atreyu, avenged sevenfold..blablablabla..shit galllore.

I cant believe Noche de Rock posted here...haha...it´s the metal forum in my area,never expected this...well,at least you know one person who voted to make up this list, and of course one who voted for Amon amarth..

lists dont usually make any sense, and well..when spanish people make sense at all???you just have to enjoy us as we are!!!

What the hell, Trivium #1? That doesn't make any damn sense. Those guys have zilch talent, especially that weak excuse for a vocalist of theirs.. anyone can scream into a mic the way he does. He doesn't have a real vocal style. It's not singing, it's no growling, it's plain, simple, boring screaming.

I will quote Ebenezer Scrooge on this one. Bah. Humbug!

Why is that whenever anyone makes a list there are thillions of others complaining??? actually the sentences "that´s not metal", " that Sucks" dont make any sense any longer,people is always complaining about everything..and honestly I dont feel any sorry for AA guys for being in that list, Noche de Rock is a comunity of arround 1000 members from the smallest and more fascist-like areas in Spain, probably arround a 100 of those members vote, and amongst all the bands in the fucking world, it happens that these 100 people have chosen AA, well, do you prefer they appearing on American MTV, that is better for them?make them greater band?
That list is made for people that like music,not just death metal, so obviously is going to be a mix of everything, even crap that i hate, but that is an honest list of people who like music,go to concerts, play music themselves and everything, and it´s a way to show appreciation for the band.

The Internet exists solely to give us something to bitch about, that's why. ;)

I'd honestly hate to see what a local (to me) best album list would look like... I probably wouldn't know any of the bands on it.

Take a chance and click on the Radio Link, maybe you would be surprised with some of the bands you don´t know.

Anyway those aren´t all my favourites either, Ikki explained quite well, It´s curious because not many of the votes had Trivium as the best album, but many of them mentioned it, and that´s why they are finally up there.

I don´t consider it a bad album anyway, but I like almost everything so...

XD

That list is made for people that like music,not just death metal, so obviously is going to be a mix of everything, even crap that i hate, but that is an honest list of people who like music,go to concerts, play music themselves and everything, and it´s a way to show appreciation for the band.

no, it's a list for people who like crap that plays on mtv or their rock radio. Same people who will go around making their own band; making even shittier music, polluting even more the scene.
The whole list is not crap, maybe 5 of them are worth listening to (or at least their older stuff is).

Well, Ikki does have a bit of a point....We need to remember we listen to a genre of music that is not very radio friendly, and is not very corporation ridden. The fact that an underground band is on there is great! Never expect a band like Amon Amarth to be number one. It will always be a shitty band with their newest "hit". But would you really want AMon AMarth to be number 1? Maybe...But would you want amon amarth played all day on teh radio, and on MTV2? I don't think I would. Metal is as healthy as it is BECAUSE it isn't polluted by mainstream and media attention. So give Trivium their shit number..i cant stand the fact that they are 1, but....its always going to be that way, and when they are gone in 5 years and everyones listening to some other band with a short lifespan, we'll still have Amon Amarth and Real Metal, never hitting number one but thriving in the underground, where true fans fucking dwell.

:)
Fuck Trivium, We know what real metal is.

Well, Ikki does have a bit of a point....We need to remember we listen to a genre of music that is not very radio friendly, and is not very corporation ridden. The fact that an underground band is on there is great! Never expect a band like Amon Amarth to be number one. It will always be a shitty band with their newest "hit". But would you really want AMon AMarth to be number 1? Maybe...But would you want amon amarth played all day on teh radio, and on MTV2? I don't think I would. Metal is as healthy as it is BECAUSE it isn't polluted by mainstream and media attention. So give Trivium their shit number..i cant stand the fact that they are 1, but....its always going to be that way, and when they are gone in 5 years and everyones listening to some other band with a short lifespan, we'll still have Amon Amarth and Real Metal, never hitting number one but thriving in the underground, where true fans fucking dwell.

:)
Fuck Trivium, We know what real metal is.

I was going to post, but this guy said it all... well put

no, it's a list for people who like crap that plays on mtv or their rock radio. Same people who will go around making their own band; making even shittier music, polluting even more the scene.
The whole list is not crap, maybe 5 of them are worth listening to (or at least their older stuff is).

1) we dont have MTV or rock radio stations, people in that forum vote accord to many different facts, but those two you mention are not amongst the decisive ones.

2) according to sentence number 2 Belgar, i feel sorry for you, you probably have not listened to more that the 5 bands you already liked from the list, and you are spreadind shit about people you dont know and you have not even listened, calling they crap. I´m sorry but not everyone is mean to be Slayer fram the cradle, and actually we need many evolutions, rehearsals and chance of things to have nice and good bands, Maybe your band has been touched with fairy metal queen stick and that is why you and your guys are doing so fucking great that actually feel so superior that make those comments about the rest.

And why people do not use I DONT LIKE instead of THEY ARE CRAP?