Amon Amarth confirmed for Sounds of the Underground!

I actually liked Devildriver, however watching the hardcore kids during Unearth made me want to blow my brains out. I gave them a good shove or two. :puke: I was psst that i had to go through that and missed Kataklysm.

that sucks. We got Behemoth here instead of Unearth, the hardcore kids still showed up and tried to hardcore dance during Behemoth:lol:

Man I hope next year AA plays a headline tour in Chicago.
The few songs that would make it perfect would be.

Victorious March

With Oden on Our Side

Thousand Years of Oppression

Death In Fire

and Runes to my memory

Would rock but as long as i hear Victorious March and With Oden on Our side im happy.

VAn a Mexico???> Then have a off date in socal,carajo.
I've seen them a couple of times, but never headlining,fuck!!!!.
Come on...Have a dtae in L.A., Please!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i'm going to see them when they come to Jersey for the Sounds of the Underground thing
i'm only really going to see them because all the other bands suck! :mad:

i already know like 20 emo kids that are going, its going to be a bunch of scene fucks running around attempting to headbang
i really hope it isnt too disappointing

i'm going to see them when they come to Jersey for the Sounds of the Underground thing
i'm only really going to see them because all the other bands suck! :mad:

i already know like 20 emo kids that are going, its going to be a bunch of scene fucks running around attempting to headbang
i really hope it isnt too disappointing

It starts at 11am:erk:

that's way too early

I will be going to the Orlando, FL showing next week. I agree with you all, the line up fucking sucks ass. American metalcore SHIT! Probably will be a bunch of emo faggots and scenester pussies, I'll crush their skull if they annoy me while AA is on. No matter... I missed Opeth last time they came around and I'll be damned if I miss Amon Amarth! I found this off the AA website so I know when I should be there and can leave promptley afterwards haha..

At most shows we go on either at 4.15 or 4.45 (rotating with Darkest Hour)

There are some exceptions:

14.07 Sayreville, at 3:00 pm
18.07 Toronto, at 4:10 pm
21.07 Cleveland, at 3:35 pm
23.07 Chicago, at 3:45 pm
28.07 Edmonton, at 4:10 pm
03.08 San Jose, at 3:45 pm
04.08 Irvine, at 3:15 pm
05.08 Mesa, at 3:00 pm

There will also be a meet and greet at all shows we attend, and we got a slot usually half hour after doors so come out early!

Dallas setlist:

Valhall Awaits Me
Runes To My Memory
Death In Fire
Cry Of The Black Birds
The Pursuit Of Vikings

Great show, but needed to be longer, 25 minutes is way too short.

nearly the same playlist as during their last December's tour with exception of it being even shorter :(, I hope they'll be coming back soon early next year for a proper tour as this one is let's face it an attempt at an exposure which I'm affraid won't bare much as the guys are playing in front of masses brained washed beyond point of return and taste of good music, good luck with that

Dallas setlist:

Valhall Awaits Me
Runes To My Memory
Death In Fire
Cry Of The Black Birds
The Pursuit Of Vikings

Great show, but needed to be longer, 25 minutes is way too short.

so if the Sayreville one starts at 11:00, then AA will do a signing at 11:30?

Seems like that would be the case. Tomorrow is the day! I finally get to go see some fucking Amon Amarth! I will post here probably on Wednesday to let you guys know what time they came on, how long they played etc. I'll be way to drunk tomorrow to do anything :kickass:

Seems like that would be the case. Tomorrow is the day! I finally get to go see some fucking Amon Amarth! I will post here probably on Wednesday to let you guys know what time they came on, how long they played etc. I'll be way to drunk tomorrow to do anything :kickass:

ugh, that's terrible, who does a signing at 11:30, right when people are getting in?!

anyway, have fun at the show, and def let us know what's going on:kickass:

Sorry what I was saying is doors open at 11 I think so that would mean AA would do the meet and greet @ 11:30. I will definitely keep you posted, if I don't kill myself listening to all those shit ass bands that will be there. AA will make it worthwhile though :D

Sorry what I was saying is doors open at 11 I think so that would mean AA would do the meet and greet @ 11:30. I will definitely keep you posted, if I don't kill myself listening to all those shit ass bands that will be there. AA will make it worthwhile though :D

eh,I'm not going to kill myself to get there at 11:30,haha,I'm sure there's a possiblity of running into the AA guys anyway.

Plus Testament,wheee!!!